Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 93081 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #255: December 09, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »
Hearing the explosion at the Cockpit, Ketchum the Stormtrooper also known as Snowtrooper heads over there. He looks at the damage and ponders who could have done this.

Sometime later.

Ketchum the Snowtrooper went over to the Medical Bay.
Looking at Stabbity. "You are wounded Rebel. Unlikely for me to heal you because I suspect you are Rebel. Your drunken antics wearing Sith Lord underwear and subsequent actions are highly suspicious."

Then Ketchum turns to look at the completely healed Stormtrooper Elegant, he speaks in hushed voices. "Elegant, we need work together to find out who is the person who keep sabotaging the ship. Let us moveover to talk in the quiet corner to discuss who we should guard or which ship part we need guard."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #256: December 09, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
Hearing the explosion at the Cockpit, Ketchum the Stormtrooper also known as Snowtrooper heads over there. He looks at the damage and ponders who could have done this.

Sometime later.

Ketchum the Snowtrooper went over to the Medical Bay.
Looking at Stabbity. "You are wounded Rebel. Unlikely for me to heal you because I suspect you are Rebel. Your drunken antics wearing Sith Lord underwear and subsequent actions are highly suspicious."

Then Ketchum turns to look at the completely healed Stormtrooper Elegant, he speaks in hushed voices. "Elegant, we need work together to find out who is the person who keep sabotaging the ship. Let us moveover to talk in the quiet corner to discuss who we should guard or which ship part we need guard."

TK-421 buzzes slightly, and a spark shoots out of his face "Logic error: Rebels assassinate crew members, like Unit TK-421. Unit TK-421 discovered rebels attempting to claim parity and prevented hostile take over of ship. Sabotage occurred while confined and while in need of repair. Please restate your opinion to follow logic." 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 01:03:02 PM by Stabbity »
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #257: December 09, 2012, 05:36:11 PM »
D'Espana comes out of his position when the cockpit blows up, right after having noticed the approach of the Imperial Shuttle. He chatters for a bit with those still free, and that leads him to decide something.

- We won't be able to really discover who the culprit is unless we start throwing out people from the ship. I recall that we decided that he was for sure a rebel, and thus I VOTE TO SEE LEFANIS DOING MOONWALK.

He returns to the Navigation Room, and starts to SCAN THE SPACE once again to watch the Imperial Shuttle.
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #258: December 09, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »
STAR NIGHT 12 EVENT

Stormtrooper Ketchum says "I'm going to go guard Communications so we can use it later. By the way, Stormtrooper Elegant is keeping quiet. Only baddies keep quiet!" Pilot Disturbedyang says, "Ok, I'll go shoot the baddie first then." And he blasts Elegant in the back and drags him to the Medical Bay.

Then he goes to Communications. Navigation Officer D'Espana immediately calls out: "Rebel Shuttle Hostile Acquisition on Channel 1."

Disturbedyang patches into the comms and says "Hostile Acquisition, we have parity. I repeat, we have parity."

Hostile Acquisition: "Are you sure?"
Disturbedyang: "Yes, I'm sure."
Hostile Acquisition: "You sounded sure the last time."
Disturbedyang: "Look, I'm telling you this is it!"
Hostile Acquisition: "I spilt my coffee the last time you said to turn around."
Disturbedyang: "Are you coming or NOT?!"
Hostile Acquisition: "All right then."

VIP Passenger Egamma comes into Communications. "Time to go then."

Meanwhile, the Imperial prisoners in the Starboard Cargo Bay are a sullen lot and refuse to speak a word. While the Rebel Saboteur and the Imperial Traitors celebrate in dance a sudden LOUD banging stuns everyone into silence.

Then VIP Passenger Lefanis calls out: "Hey guys, let me out. I'll do the Moonwalk for you and I uh... framed someone too?"

Penchant - Communications Officer / Force-sensitive
DK - Medical Officer / Android
Tandaros - Stormtrooper / Android
Elegant - Stormtrooper / Force-sensitive
Stabbity - Stormtrooper / Android

Disturbedyang - Rebel Saboteur / Pilot / Force-sensitive
D'Espana - Imperial Traitor / Navigation Officer / Android
Lefanis - Imperial Traitor / Vip Passenger / Force-sensitive
Egamma - Imperial Traitor / Vip Passenger / Force-sensitive
Ketchum - Imperial Traitor / Stormtrooper

Rebel Saboteur and Imperial Traitors WIN!

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #259: December 09, 2012, 06:10:59 PM »
...We could have called parity from the start...? :o Anyways, good game, especially if you were a baddie  ;D

THANKS FURY FOR HOSTING!
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #260: December 09, 2012, 06:34:58 PM »
Couldn't call parity from the start because you weren't an Imperial Traitor until you actually framed someone.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #261: December 09, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »
WHAT?? Why the hell you were trying to get me killed, Lefanis? Doh.

Sorry, Penchant. Figured had to find some good ally to help convince the others i am innocent. :)

And to explain the previous two failed parity calls, i already identified D'Espana. The first one was due to the mistake of the sequence, as the repair was done before the attack, hence the attack on Penchant failed. The second one was due to Stabbity obviously. We could had called parity before that two failed ones, but there were a lot of confusion of the rules. And after that, we could had called regardless, but decided to play along with Fury because with Egamma identified, it was easy to control the situation. Regardless of who comes out, we can just confine them as we have majority votes and i will attack someone.

Fury actually gave a very obvious hint, that me and D'Espana sort of went, hell, that's it after the failed parity call but to our surprise, nobody took Fury's hint seriously. hmm

Good game guys, and thanks for hosting, Fury. It's a good game which varies from the others..in a good way that is. :)

Fury

« Reply #262: December 09, 2012, 06:58:01 PM »
The first failed parity was actually by Lefanis because only the Rebel Saboteur could call for parity. Just before deadline he suddenly said "Calling in hostile Aquisition to pull us out. Final answer." So I rolled with it. Don't know why no one got that the voice calling for parity coming from the Passenger Cabin was his. He was the only one confined there and everyone who wasn't confined or in healing was out celebrating DK's recovery. Hence the statement about someone being strong in the force to be able to distract people's minds.

Nobody got the second failed parity either and they were supposed to be Bad RP. :(

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #263: December 09, 2012, 07:17:41 PM »
Ohh, i thought i called in the first one too cause i thought Penchant was supposed to get attacked? No?? I think the framing sort of made us ignore all the RPs you made. We all just assumed it's just another framing. Haha

Fury

« Reply #264: December 09, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
You called in the second one for sure. Both you and D'Espana were real surprised when it didn't work. ;D

Everyone basically got the role they requested. Both good and bad couldn't find out for sure what the other was so I'd say it was balanced. We had Imperial Traitors framing each other. It was balanced between force-sensitive and androids too. One could find the truth and the other could lie.

egamma

« Reply #265: December 09, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »
Fury, a very entertaining game, well done.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #266: December 09, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »
The badly damaged TK-421 sneaks out of the port airlock, having been convienantly forgotten in the takeover. He aims himself towards the imperial star destroyer and initiates the thrusters on his thruster pack. He would be back, and next time maybe, just maybe peiple would listen when he votes to lynch the pilot.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #267: December 09, 2012, 08:37:41 PM »
The stormtrooper who stopped parity earlier deserves a send off, and wasn't mentioned in the final rp, so I gave him one.

Also, I SUSPECTED DISTURBEDYANG FROM THE START. Why don't people let me blast things more often? My "erratic" voting in the last one got two good guys lynched.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #268: December 09, 2012, 09:26:31 PM »
Lolz. Suspected me from start? On what basis? I suspected everyone for the start :p and the failed 2nd parity RP was aimed at you for calling me stupid :p

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #269: December 10, 2012, 12:16:18 AM »
........ 5 vs 5??? Damn, this is really an overkill with the rebels having 3 force-sensitive...... No wonder all of you (Lefanis, Disturbedyang, Egamma) look suspicious!! When Egamma started framing here and there, I knew something is amiss. Egamma was too obvious being a Imperial Traitor.

I knew the first parity called, I thought that cause Lefanis (or Penchant) was confine, the second was confirmed because of Stabbity which made me identified confirmed 3 rebels. My mistake was thinking all the Stormtroopers were Imperials. Also D'Espana was also another surprise, there was no clue I could find to pin out a Rebel for D'Espana. Nevertheless, with being an Android, there's nothing I can do but heal. I seriously could identified at most, 3 rebels without any abilities since parity was called when 4 people was either confined or injured.

Anyway, good game, a bit long though and injury time was long  :P