Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 93724 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #255: December 09, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
Hearing the explosion at the Cockpit, Ketchum the Stormtrooper also known as Snowtrooper heads over there. He looks at the damage and ponders who could have done this.

Sometime later.

Ketchum the Snowtrooper went over to the Medical Bay.
Looking at Stabbity. "You are wounded Rebel. Unlikely for me to heal you because I suspect you are Rebel. Your drunken antics wearing Sith Lord underwear and subsequent actions are highly suspicious."

Then Ketchum turns to look at the completely healed Stormtrooper Elegant, he speaks in hushed voices. "Elegant, we need work together to find out who is the person who keep sabotaging the ship. Let us moveover to talk in the quiet corner to discuss who we should guard or which ship part we need guard."

TK-421 buzzes slightly, and a spark shoots out of his face "Logic error: Rebels assassinate crew members, like Unit TK-421. Unit TK-421 discovered rebels attempting to claim parity and prevented hostile take over of ship. Sabotage occurred while confined and while in need of repair. Please restate your opinion to follow logic." 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 01:03:02 PM by Stabbity »
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.