Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96288 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #270: December 11, 2012, 01:32:15 AM »
Stabbity has a good idea on Disturbedyang is the Rebel so early in First Day :o
I am TK-421 of the 501st, yes you heard me, Vader's Fist. I suspect First Officer Disturbedyang of being a traitor. I was assigned here to hunt and catch this traitor. I say we confine him. I recently blinked and found myself.in the liunge and it was 15 minutes later. I suspect the First Officer of this.

Another good guess from Stabbity on Egamma being Rebel ;D
Get Egamma first. Filthy jedi used the force on me.

Lefanis scanned me I think >:(
I know your a liar Ketchum. Tell me your real purpose here.

Lefanis suggesting a deal ::)
Don't play dumb. I found out that you are a jedi spy. Why shouldn't I turn you in?

Time to make deal with Mr "Doom and Gloom" Lefanis 8)
Protect me to tonight, and I'll share my information. My life is in danger.

That is pretty nice RolePlay from Stabbity :)
I was set upon again in the night. A scan of my systems determined two 15 minute segments of memory missing. In addition, I have found two sub-routines installed without my consent. I am attempting to isolate them. I am now convinced that egamma is being framed. First his underwear, and then that uncontrolled outburst. Disturbedyang was really quick to vote to confine me. We should confine Disturbedyang and one of us should fly the ship. The cockpit will need to be guarded. Whoever has been altering me has also been messing with me has moved me from my guard posts. You are obviously wondering, so yes, I am an android. I am a Darktrooper Mk II manufactured to serve the Emperor.

Of course Disturbedyang not going admit he is Rebel :(
Why do you think so? And obviously i am not. But seriously, you think i will admit it just like that even if i am? Lolz.

I have scanned a few guys, Penchant is clear. I don't think Stabbity is though. So what have you got?

Should I tell D'Espana I am Imperial Traitor so early? Hmm ???
Ketchum, Lefanis has told me that he has also sent you an accusation, as some sort of trial to see the reaction. Is that true?

Well, look like I need tell D'Espana I am bad guy ;)
I think you already know that, don't you? What I'm wondering is the reason why you're acting so neutral. I mean, there aren't neutral roles in this game  ???

Bad guy side is taking on more membership 8)
Holy !@#$, 4 baddies again? We're taking pleasure in having many baddies  ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)