Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 95930 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #30: November 24, 2012, 12:15:15 PM »
Green roles win when ALL the red roles are caught and identified.

Defined caught and identified? If they are confined, does that mean they are identified? Or do we need to positively do that?

ANY player can start a vote for ANYTHING (ONE action only with GM approval, EXCEPT confinement votes) but it requires a majority decision of functional characters for the vote to go through. This is the ONLY way to KILL someone during the game. The full identity of the character will be made known.

I don't quite understand this part. So anyone one can start a vote. And what do you mean by one action only with GM approval, Except confinement votes? You mean only one vote is needed to confine someone? And define majority decision to KILL someone.

ALL players will also have ONE RP Event (personal) of their choice. This can only help and not win the game for them and will be in the form of small aids or hints. GM will have to agree and will suggest an alternative modification if necessary.

So, one time use only? And we have to specifically say that in public i suppose?

GM loves BAD RP.  Kidding. ;D Not.

I am good with this, definitely :p

Anyway, very detailed and good set up. Thanks for all the preparations! :)

Release, escape or being freed can happen as an indirect event from a GM RP or as a direct event from a player RP. There will be a short window of opportunity (if GM PMs opportunity, reply within x hours; or some other method before deadline.)

That would mean we have to be online quite frequent which i think wont be good for some of us that won't online as often, unless say a minimum of maybe 18-24 hours?