Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 95916 times)

Fury

Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #45: November 25, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »
1. Force-sensitive Individual: Can examine someone's speech and determine if they (except Androids) are lying. What is meant by this? Suppose I am a force sensitive individual, then how do I scan? In werewolf game, I just said "scan Fury" and I got answer that "Angel". But, here, what "Lie" do I have to scan? (do you mean lie in forum post or something?)
Yes, quote the post of the person you want to scan and PM to GM. Then I'll tell if they're lying or not. If you're scanning an android then you'll get "You can't tell if he's lying or not." BUT sometimes, GM can't tell either (due to insufficient info or not within GM's knowledge) so you get the same "You can't tell if he's lying or not."

2. Android: Immune to human-related effects. Requires 2 humans or 1 Android to be subdued. What is "subdued"? Is it vote confinement or hunt confinement or something else?
Such as food poisoning (if the food storage gets sabotaged). Or the oxygen supply gets disrupted if the pilot failed to evade an asteroid field (GM RP Event). Anything that hurts a character (randomly)from GM RP Events and you'll end up in medical bay for at least one day. Post a good post and you'll be excluded from getting hurt. Some GM RP Events can hurt androids but not humans - ex. flying through an electromagnetic field. I'm removing the subdue rule (looks overpowered) and just leaving the immune to human-related effects.

3. Navigation Officer: Operates ship sensors. Discovers new locations. . What is the significance of finding new locations?
Like an EM Field. To temporarily take out an android maybe? Or space junk. How these locations will effect the ship will be stated.

I'll choose for anyone who can't decide, probably the roles that haven't been taken.  ;)