Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96265 times)

egamma

Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #180: December 04, 2012, 02:06:14 AM »
Are you finally tired of me keeping things organized and letting the rest know what is happening, Egamma?

Actually, I grow tired of you directing others to guard the locations that you aren't sabotaging.

And there is no attack tonight with Stabbity being confined. I was also the one that initiated the confine of Stabbity.

You are doing the attacks, but you are smart enough to frame Stabbity. So you ceased your attacks while Stabbity was confined. And if I am confined, the same thing will happen. I have not attacked anyone or performed any sabotage.

I would like everyone to make the following statement:
"I have not attacked anyone or performed any sabotage."

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: December 04, 2012, 02:28:28 AM »
I have not attacked anyone or performed any sabotage. I believe you are innocent Egamma, but I also believe that Disturbedyang is innocent too.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: December 04, 2012, 04:37:13 AM »
I am an android. So is Disturbedyang. Scanning his statements would be futile. I have been sabotaged by an android and been (poorly) framed with sabotage. Kill Disturbedyang now and release me!
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

egamma

« Reply #183: December 04, 2012, 05:26:43 AM »
Stabbity,
Unless you make the statement that I asked you to make, I imagine we will send you out the airlock. You may be an android, but you will be an android living on an asteroid--or just floating in space for all eternity.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: December 04, 2012, 05:27:13 AM »
That's not how it ends. :P
Really? I did it twice to to make sure. The robot, might not of turned on but there was some swirl of white dots and his eyes were glowing. Then the credits rolled starting with " Thanks for playing"
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Fury

« Reply #185: December 04, 2012, 05:45:38 AM »
Really? I did it twice to to make sure. The robot, might not of turned on but there was some swirl of white dots and his eyes were glowing. Then the credits rolled starting with " Thanks for playing"

Ah, ok. I was looking for what happened between the "swirls of white dots" and the "Thanks for playing".

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: December 04, 2012, 05:58:05 AM »
Ah of course. My words blaming Egamma were not my own. I have loxated two subroutines and isolated them. One was used to force me to make my statement about Egamma. However, if you threaten me again I will give you a new definition of pain.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: December 04, 2012, 06:44:53 AM »
Stabbity,
Unless you make the statement that I asked you to make, I imagine we will send you out the airlock. You may be an android, but you will be an android living on an asteroid--or just floating in space for all eternity.
What's the purpose to have him say it? He is n android and thus can't be tested by the force so I see no need. Obviously he is claiming innocence even though I am sure he is not. He admitted to throwing the mine into communications. He can claim he was framed all he wants but I believe that it was an issue with his CPU, but that it was merely an issue of him accidentally admitting it, not some hacking.
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: December 04, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »
Actually, I grow tired of you directing others to guard the locations that you aren't sabotaging.

You are doing the attacks, but you are smart enough to frame Stabbity.

I directed you guys where to guard? Maybe i should quote my own posts.

I asked you guys to decide and not to post it here. Yeah, that will help me know where to attack...

Then, Lefanis and Egamma, both of you should seriously discuss with each other where to repair or what to do. As of now, i felt it is best to repair the Communications as we will definitely need to call to HQ in the case of emergency. Egamma, i am sure you can cope with using the cabin 11 for now, right?

The stormtroopers, i will let all of you to decide by yourself what or who to defend. Posting here will only make the saboteur easier chance of aiming the target that wasn't guarded though it is not easy to defend the right one anyway, so it is all by luck.

On another note, we didn't managed to confine Egamma and havoc has never stopped. Stabbity on the other hand actually openly admitted due to a certain malfunction in his system and admitted he himself threw the mine. But i think Stabbity weird behaviour has certainly caused a lot of trouble including his vote to try to openly kill Egamma this early without any evidence.

Yeah right, this would help too, because now with 5 of us left, it was a better idea to release Penchant and stop the attack to frame Stabbity instead of attacking another guy and leave 4 of us where we can actually gain parity. And mind you, i INITIATED the SUGGESTION to release Penchant.

But make a decision because if anymore of us are confined, it is paramount that Stabbity and/or Penchant are released because otherwise, they can easily outnumber and take over the ship. I believe Penchant is safe but i still do not trust Stabbity. And neither do i Egamma.

And i hope Tandaros can tell us what he revealed or anything we can do to help him reveal it.

Yeah, of course healing DK(Despite my fail effort) was a good idea, and reminding Lefanis and Egamma on a single task helps greatly in my effort to win as a bad guy because then i have to sabotage or attack more people. And of course, suggesting that DK was our highest priority was also the best choice since none of you suggested anything of such.
Guys, I believe we need to put our priorities right now. Lets heal DK for now as he will in turn help in healing both the stormtroopers who are valuable in protecting DK and the rest. There are only 5 of us here hence i will VOTE TO RELEASE PENCHANT. I still do not trust Stabbity and i would like to listen to why Penchant suspects him that much. And we can only release one at a time anyway, so we will see what happens next.

As usual we need all the help we can get, and Lefanis and Egamma, please collaborate on a single task. I will HEAL DK as all the others have yet to do anything yet.

I can track back all my posts if you guys want me to but i think that's more than enough. Egamma, what do you have to claim your innocence?
Just an advice guys, there might be a traitor among the imperials that is doing all the framing. But do notice also some of it might be some truth or hint given by our god(GM Fury of course, lolz).
So we have to know which is truth and which is not.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: December 04, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »
While in Medical Bay......

The damage to Ketchum Snowtrooper body is too much. He tries to speak but his system is speaking out instead.

"Snowtrooper protocol life system recovery in progress. Some unknown hacking detected in routine. Hands tainted not only with burrito but now paint as well. Vital component still in repair. Communication routine will be shutdown to accommodate life system recovery. Isolation of routine is commercing. Beep... Beep..."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: December 04, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
This is how Ketchum Snowtrooper looks like ;D

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: December 04, 2012, 03:09:49 PM »
Ah, ok. I was looking for what happened between the "swirls of white dots" and the "Thanks for playing".

The screen trembles?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #192: December 04, 2012, 03:15:46 PM »
The screen trembles?
There was a flash of bright light and you along with the giant robot disappeared. That's how I saw it. Strange how we all see different things.

egamma

« Reply #193: December 04, 2012, 03:30:52 PM »
Yeah right, this would help too, because now with 5 of us left, it was a better idea to release Penchant and stop the attack to frame Stabbity instead of attacking another guy and leave 4 of us where we can actually gain parity. And mind you, i INITIATED the SUGGESTION to release Penchant.

Aha! So you claim to know how many rebels/traitors/saboteurs are on-board. How can you possibly possess that information unless you are one of them?[/b]

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: December 04, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »
Aha! So you claim to know how many rebels/traitors/saboteurs are on-board. How can you possibly possess that information unless you are one of them?[/b]

Do you need a genius for that? There is at least one saboteur and one traitor. That means AT LEAST 2 rebel on board. Seriously, your accusation and quote is like trying to create something out of nothing.