Author Topic: Rieleston  (Read 26512 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Rieleston
« Reply #45: February 03, 2013, 10:03:02 PM »
What more does he want?  Let me see...revenge against a King (and his council) who has treated one of the most successful infiltrators on Atamara as a "bandit in the night,"

See. This is the problem I always have with infiltrators in terms of RP and treating them IC. 1) "most successful infiltrators" that has never killed anyone? The worst Elroy's ever done is injure someone "so badly" they recover in a week's time. and 2) No, my character who is a Medieval Noble would not respect another "noble" who sneaks around and stabs knives in peoples back. That isn't honorable. Fight a man on the field of battle like a man, or in a duel. It's nothing unique to Elroy, I just always have a problem trying to fit infiltrators into the BM world.

2000 gold bounty, a lame-duck King off the throne of Eston, the duchy of Belegrond under the rule of Rieleston,

As for these things, you already have all of those. Except for the bounty, I am unsure how the others are relevent to attacking Kerwin or Azreal. But whatever, like you said I guess it's just because Elroy just likes to be an ass, lol.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)