Author Topic: vice marshal/second in command - questions on formation settings  (Read 4124 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I have a Vice Marshal character and thus can help abit. Recently appointed however, so quite a newbie :)
If you referring to Offensive and Defensive formation, my Vice Marshal character able to adjust the Army formation previously. I put "Fortification Deploy" formation for Defensive battle by click on below. One thing I have to stress here is my Marshal did not put any formation previously before Vice Marshal set the army formation.

So I not sure what Anaris states, apply here ??? By the way, my Vice Marshal is on EC island.

Under Command>Vice-Marshal Commands
There is a "Command Staff settings"

As the marshal or vice-marshal of the XXX army, you regularly meet the command staff in the planning tent, where you can review and change your settings for the next battles.
Note that these settings will only go into effect if you take command in the battle, which depends on your leadership skills, army sizes present and a few other factors, including a bit of luck.

Formation
For an offensive battle, you will deploy the forces in no specific formation.
For a defensive battle, you will deploy the forces in no specific formation.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)