Author Topic: Preferred Entertainment  (Read 1587 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Preferred Entertainment
« Topic Start: November 18, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »
In my experience, there tends to be one specific type of Entertainment that a unit prefers (dance hall, brewery, rough bar, brothels, whatever). By visiting that type of Entertainment, you can gain a considerable bonus to Cohesion as well as Morale. When you find the right type, the "Your men like this type of Entertainment" message appears next to that type whenever you click the Entertainment option in the future.

But is it possible to have a unit that prefers none of the Entertainment types? My ruler character with a cavalry unit has tried each type of entertainment a half dozen times over the last several months, and cannot find one his troops like to get that Cohesion bonus.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Preferred Entertainment
« Reply #1: November 18, 2012, 06:21:41 PM »
Are you sure you've tried every type of entertainment?

Or just every type in a given city? You can't get them all in one place, you know....
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 18, 2012, 06:47:37 PM »
does you unit survive long enough not to have additional recruits change the preference? (can't remember if that's how it works)
firefox

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 18, 2012, 07:00:11 PM »
I've visited quite a few different cities, and my unit has lasted a while now. I'm literally talking months of having tried different Entertainment options.

Longmane

• Noble Lord
  • Longmane Family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 18, 2012, 08:32:27 PM »
One of my chars has the same problem with his unit, as though had it since just before the Arcaea/Zonasa/GA war ended on the FEI I still can't find an entertainment they like.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.  "Albert Einstein"