Author Topic: Guild Message Bug Known or Not?  (Read 1550 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Guild Message Bug Known or Not?
« Topic Start: November 26, 2012, 11:54:28 PM »
Is there a known bug where some members of, say, a group of elders, simply do not receive messages by another elder in a guild?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Message Bug Known or Not?
« Reply #1: November 27, 2012, 12:35:58 AM »
Not one I know of.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 27, 2012, 02:55:03 AM »
Huh.

I'm not having problems with it, but a few people in the Moot say they aren't getting my messages. I've instructed them (via my messages being passed on by others) to file a bug report. Just didn't know if this was a known issue or not. I don't even know if they're using the new or old message system.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 27, 2012, 05:25:05 AM »
Have them check their Contact list, and see if they have you on Ignore. This is especially easy to do on a touch screen/mobile platform, such as a cell phone, iPad, etc. I've done it myself.

For Dwilight: http://battlemaster.org/testing/contacts.php
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 27, 2012, 06:15:58 AM »
Have them check their Contact list, and see if they have you on Ignore. This is especially easy to do on a touch screen/mobile platform, such as a cell phone, iPad, etc. I've done it myself.

For Dwilight: http://battlemaster.org/testing/contacts.php
Thanks for putting that, as I am not with what Vellos is talking about but I checked it on all my characters, and somehow I blocked the coelder of my religion, which is quite a bad thing when I am the other coelder.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton