Author Topic: Two Government characters on the same island  (Read 1476 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Two Government characters on the same island
« Topic Start: November 21, 2012, 05:53:33 AM »
From what I understand, you cannot have two different characters with a Government position on the same island. But I remember hearing a while ago that there was an exception to that rule. What is it? It is secession? For instance, if you have a Duke and secede, he can be a ruler even if you already have a Judge, say, in another realm on that island. Is that the case?

(PS: Don't worry, Edmund, this isn't about Hatdhes! :P)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Two Government characters on the same island
« Reply #1: November 21, 2012, 05:59:32 AM »
The exception is if they are in the same realm.  I'm not sure about secessions or other forced scenarios (rebellions, say).
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 29, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »
same realm is it.  It used to be also through rebellion, and maybe secession, but that was fixed years ago....  over half a decade or so ago, even.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #3: November 29, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »
The exception is if they are in the same realm.  I'm not sure about secessions or other forced scenarios (rebellions, say).

This seems a bit... off, to say the least.

egamma

« Reply #4: November 29, 2012, 07:21:37 PM »
This seems a bit... off, to say the least.

Not really. It means that the some person can't be the ruler of two realms and bypass the large realm penalties that way.