Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 282610 times)

Jens Namtrah

Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #105: July 18, 2011, 05:29:49 AM »
Heh, not my fault Luan makes stupid orders some days.

And you'll only get Vallyn's respect as a "Lord" if you earn it with him, some title you earned in the Barony - one you were stripped of when you were banned - is hardly going to impress him, especially after his years on the War Islands and forming Madina.

His very particular with titles - he never calls Mendicant anything other than Duke, a clear indication he views Aurvandil nothing but a rogue duchy.   Much like he'll call Vens a noble or a Knight, depending on how much respect he feels hes earned.

Get enough, he might even acknowledge you were once a Lord.

It's not just Vallyn, it is the entire realm (which seems to be about 3 and 1/2 characters)

And it's not just the title issue, it is the whole red-faced, "YOU WERE ORDERED TO DO X, NOW GET BACK IN LINE"  bull-!@#$. I thought we cleared up the eff-ing drill sergeant complex in the game 3-4 years ago?

Add to that the fact that throughout these issues of title and miscommunication among the council, no one has ever replied to anything he has ever sent, gives me the feeling that the only reason I'm in the realm is to add more soldiers and prop up the estates.

I had to change the way I play Jens to fit into Dwilight's SMA, and I certainly didn't do it so I be a foot-soldier in one of the old Sirion armies  :P