Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 287183 times)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #150: July 19, 2011, 09:59:12 PM »
i think that's a matter of what you consider Roleplay - Vallyn's been quite clear in how he addresses you, which is part of how you can determine where you stand with him.

At first you were "Noble", then "Knight" - now after the last bit you're up to "Sir Jens".     He's quite deliberately not called you Lord, but he has modified how he addresses you depending on how he is feeling about you are standing in the Realm.   My use of titles in messages is probably a key to my dwilight RP.   Mendicant is never "King Mendicant" always "Duke", because I refuse to acknowledge him as anything but a traitorous Duke.     As Jens raises in my prestige he will get more affable and pleasant addresses, along with more suggestions rather than instructions.

As for the Duke part ;)  Well, I'd rather see Halicos take that and someone like Jens get Panabuk or Fatmilak.    But that's up to the Grand Council at the end of the day.