Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 287418 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #360: September 15, 2011, 06:55:12 PM »
Anyways, back on topic.. who's looking forward for the next offensive?! Should be bloody and big  8)

Or when we cut off Jens' head :D

Or what about your character?
Who attacked Madina city (and obviously failed), ended up in Madinan prison and was then released in mercy even though he refused to apologies, to find him lieying about joining us just to join the frickin rebels?
Yeah, he was whining about not being treated well, in other words, he was quistioned on his attack in Madina city, which made him join aurvendil, but you do get that you kind of pissed off several MAdinans now.

Well played though... you fooled Abbot and you slightly changed his character by doing so.
He used to be so merciful, in doubt he won't any longer now.
you got him pretty frustrated.

Something else, perhaps there are Aurvendilians among us apart from your self.
Why did you execute a 1 month character of a new player who joined only 1,5 months ago?
I understand executing people like Sir Jens or even elder Madinans, perhaps even all Madinans, but young characters who have fought 2, 3 battles in there entire life?
I don't think this will help promoting the game and gain more players...
To all other people playing judge characters, i hope you won't copy this kind of behavior.
I find it personally quite distasteful.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog