Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 286971 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #375: September 16, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »
I don't think this will help promoting the game and gain more players...

Ok, so let me get this straight. I play the game for my fun and entertainment.. but I have to play nice to new players in order to promote the game?
BULL!@#$!

Im gonna play my characters whatever way I like. His character was warned of the consequences. His death = his fault.

Or what about your character?
Who attacked Madina city (and obviously failed), ended up in Madinan prison and was then released in mercy even though he refused to apologies, to find him lieying about joining us just to join the frickin rebels?
Yeah, he was whining about not being treated well, in other words, he was quistioned on his attack in Madina city, which made him join aurvendil, but you do get that you kind of pissed off several MAdinans now.

Well played though... you fooled Abbot and you slightly changed his character by doing so.
He used to be so merciful, in doubt he won't any longer now.
you got him pretty frustrated.

Well the thing about that is, I planned on joining Madina on my travel down there, really I did. But I managed to forget to pay my men for a longggg time and 9 fled with 250 of my gold. In fact all of my gold. So the rest of my unit started leaving, too, until there were two left. With no option to disband them, pay them, or change to evade settings, I was forced to attack the city... and end up in prison.

And I highly doubt there are any spies in Madina. Why? Because I myself offered to spy for Aurvandil but was declined by their ruler, who told Hyperion that joining Aurvandil would do more good than spy for them. Anyways, there were some old Caerwynites who already had it out for me, what's a few more Madinans? Maybe Hyperion's goal should be to top the bounty board XD!
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)