Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 287231 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #630: October 18, 2011, 11:11:06 PM »
Hey now - I negotiated a large and constant supply of slightly less expensive food for you guys. . . took a lot of political power to get the Lords to agree to sell everything to Madina so it can all be shipped to Paisly en masse.   

We can always go back to having Halicos hording 2000 bushels in Fatmilak and you guys starving all the time. . .

But really, my job is not to figure out that Abbot and you guys can't do the whole 45gp buy from :P   Little busy with other things IC :P

I'm supposed to be glad that I have less access to the 35 food per 100 sell prices that many of your rurals had, and instead have to pay 50 for that same food I would have had access to otherwise?

Madina always was the least interesting trading partner because it was by far the most expensive. And while this last season they exported more than usual, so did other trading partners. Which goes in pair with an increasing internal food production thanks to the acquisition of Qubel and soon of the Lighthouse. Madina explains a part of our excess stocks right now, but they are just one supplier amongst many others.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron