Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 287683 times)

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #75: June 24, 2011, 01:58:27 PM »

Raid? What raid? Those were tea parties! You were invited, people got drunk, things got out of hand!

Lol

Honestly if you're any indication of how funny and well spirited the Madinans are (and I suspect you may be) my ooc bias may allow my character to be alright with reconciling with the Madina. Especially since many important people now in Terran were not around for the days of the raid but rather hear about the "atrocities committed" from the older characters.

But Madina must make the first move in any potential reconciliation and it has to be more than simply saying other people were in control during those periods. With the new and improved relations with Morek you could use SA as a channel since there is a powerful SA bloc in Terran that is respected, but using solely your new association with SA will likely be polarizing and do more harm than good. So be creative  ;)

Also D'hara will be a much much tougher sell and considering our close relations with them you'll almost certainly have to woo us simultaneously lol

I don't even know why I'm telling you this, if my character starts not to hate Madina, who will be left to hate on??
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.