Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 279797 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #750: November 10, 2011, 06:55:02 AM »
>:(

I rp'ed something at you in Candiels and none was returned. It might have been a bit humorous of an rp, but nonetheless I tried. And yes, I see many great RPs in Aurvandil, full with detail and excellent imagination. To be honest, there aren't many realms I see regular RP, a theme that BM just doesn't attract as much of anymore.

If you refer to the narratives marked as RP, then yes they seem to be in decline. I would expect that many of the most prolific writers find it hard to get the time these days what with jobs, families and the like. Of course RP in general is much more then these narratives, it is how you play your characters, the language they use in messages to the realm and the like. At least in the realms I play in this has moved away from the old "modern" chat that we once had, inter spaced with RP marked message to an environment where each missive actually feels like it was considered from a characters point of view.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.