Author Topic: Can we delete these realms please?  (Read 3537 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Can we delete these realms please?
« Topic Start: December 27, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »
Provincia De Fiorenza and Kabrinskia have been gone for a pretty long time now. Kabrinskia is especially a problem because I made the mistake of trying to remove my alliance with her, now I can't re join the Federation. I know I should have been more careful, but this effects the rest of my realm as well as the rest of the federation. It puts a whole bunch of roleplay on hold and there's no sense punishing all of them just because of my error.

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Can we delete these realms please?
« Reply #1: December 27, 2012, 10:00:01 PM »
Yeah my peasants constantly protest the war against Provincia, it's really annoying. And I don't understand why they'd be protesting the war at all. It was created one week and then destroyed the next, it had no diplomats spreading the good word or anything. So how did my peasants develop a love for that realm?

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 28, 2012, 02:02:28 AM »
I guess the default is being against war with any realm unless they've been jerks or someone's spread propaganda against them.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 28, 2012, 02:27:12 AM »
I guess the default is being against war with any realm unless they've been jerks or someone's spread propaganda against them.
its actually not
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 28, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »
What's the default then? My realm was also against the war with Provincia in fact they seem to be against every war I've ever been a part of.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 28, 2012, 08:54:04 PM »
What's the default then? My realm was also against the war with Provincia in fact they seem to be against every war I've ever been a part of.
The standard diplomatic status should be indifferent, when a realm is indifferent they don't care if you are allied or warring. I don't know why Provincia has been favored in so many regions, but the peasants liked Provincia thus they were against warring them.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 28, 2012, 08:55:39 PM »
Wasn't there a bug that made peasants overly sympathetic to Realms? I believe that has been fixed though.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 28, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
Wasn't there a bug that made peasants overly sympathetic to Realms? I believe that has been fixed though.

Whether there was a bug or not, and whether it was fixed or not, most regions seem overly sympathetic to all realms.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: December 28, 2012, 10:56:29 PM »
Yes, and if that's a bug that explains why, and it would mean that is not standard behaviour.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: December 29, 2012, 05:06:13 AM »
If the bug caused high sympathy, then fixing the bug would not remove that high sympathy. It would just prevent it from being applied to other new realms.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: December 29, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »
Yes, and if that's a bug that explains why, and it would mean that is not standard behaviour.
If the bug caused high sympathy, then fixing the bug would not remove that high sympathy. It would just prevent it from being applied to other new realms.
He was stating if its a bug it's not standard behavior, nothing more, nothing less. Also is it a bug? Or what reason would there be for so many regions to have high sympathy to Provincia.
― G.K. Chesterton