Author Topic: Barcan Recruitment Bureau  (Read 10683 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Barcan Recruitment Bureau
« Topic Start: January 02, 2013, 05:40:39 PM »
OK, it's all clear now! Anaris, I'm a scrupulous observer of the Serious Medieval Atmosphere while I'm playing and writing to my contacts IC. I know how does SMA work, but I didn't get the acronyms when you mentioned it.

Regarding to this topic, the text I wrote has been only shown here, in a comical IC way. I mean, while it speaks in something close to RP, it's clearly an imitation of what a "Fat Children's Camp" announcement could be.  :D The only spreading I thought for it was maybe for the Wiki (in a future, and if my realm-mates agree), and the Facebook BM profile, if the responsible members think it's appropriate.

OK, that's fine then! Though for the Wiki, it might be wise to make a little note on it that it is not intended to be IC.

Copyright won't be an issue, since I painted it; anyway, sorry for the mess, it's been a little misunderstanding.

No problem. I just like to make sure that everyone's on the same page :)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan