Author Topic: What religion to join?  (Read 23830 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: What religion to join?
« Topic Start: January 02, 2013, 05:46:44 PM »
I apologize for the wording I used,

Thank you. I won't forget that, either. :)

but I still think it is unappealing. Visual-wise, but also content-wise. To me, at least.

That, I don't find offensive. I don't disagree at all that the page needs work. I'm just...really terrible about putting in work on Wiki pages. (And about actually being able to make things that look good all by myself. I did mention that I don't have any artistic talent, and that includes design/layout.)

I do plan to put more stuff there, and if there's some information that warrants a table, I'll put in a table. If someone makes some images that are relevant and don't look like they were drawn by, well, me, I'll try to find a sensible way to work them in. Right now, though, what you see is what we got. (Aside from the stuff that's still waiting in our heads to be properly organized and written down....)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan