Poll

Is the proposed Empire a good way to restart the Colonies while holding to player driven content?

Lukon has won...lets do the player driven reset...
7 (19.4%)
It seems a good way to draw more players to the Colonies
7 (19.4%)
The Hendrix family and Lukon are the sons of monkeyless goats!!!!!!!
7 (19.4%)
Go home Lukon...your drunk
9 (25%)
The Colonies have been boring & this will provide a solid change with no threats to realm distruction.
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Empire of the Colonies  (Read 18732 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Empire of the Colonies
« Topic Start: January 10, 2013, 02:54:42 AM »
Colonies has always been a place and island for those players who wish to play slowly and at their own pace. Sometime we get those infiltrators deported from other islands, most of them tend to go to Assassins realm. The name Assassins does attract them I believe ;D

For this Empire idea. Here's OOC what I see and hope to happen IC.

Assassins realm goes back to being some sort of infiltrators-for-hire realm to highest bidders. Its very own root if what I read about their realm history is the truth. They going have a Stronghold only as their capital as far as Geography is concerned.

Lukon realm will divide up Portion city, Wetham city and Lukon city to become 3 smaller realms. That is good for the rest of the realms as we all seem to play second-fiddle to Lukon.

Oritolon realm has Oritolon city, Alebad city and Alowca city. Look like we may see resurrection of Alebad realm and Alowca realm.

Outer Tilog realm may consider divide their cities up as well. Who do not want more votes power in future Emperor or Empress? ;D

Minas Thalion realm has nothing much to offer. There has been relocation request to Oritolon realm but it was rebuffed ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)