Author Topic: Caelum  (Read 127533 times)

Augulus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Caelum
« Reply #60: January 12, 2013, 10:50:59 PM »
Does that mean I can go try to stab people and, if I get caught, swear fealty? I mean, I'm just looking for people to poke with a shiny isosceles triangle mounted on a T. (I'm calling it a geometry experiment.)

You already tried once.  Gosh  :P

Eirikr

« Reply #61: January 12, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
Well, I succeeded on an Enweilian recently (a nice 600 gold bounty, completely undetected), but I meant Thalmarkin, due to that whole "forgiveness" deal. And Traemlin doesn't count anymore, he's not in Thalmarkin now. :( I am tempted to try again now that you're closer, though.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: January 13, 2013, 12:27:40 AM »
I would say stabbing Thalmarkians (if thats what you mean) would be quite cloesly linked to "what counts in Thalmarkin is what you do in Thalmarkin". There is "forgiveness" (or rather, ignorance) to what people have done on other continents, but we would certainly not forgive/ignore stabbing our nobles... That is after all something you do in Thalmarkin.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #63: January 13, 2013, 12:55:58 AM »
Mind you, we are somewhat based on Rome.  So if your barbarian hide wants to face our justice it will let us decode if we want to incorporate crucifixions  into our execution methods.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: January 13, 2013, 01:10:56 AM »
I would say stabbing Thalmarkians (if thats what you mean) would be quite cloesly linked to "what counts in Thalmarkin is what you do in Thalmarkin". There is "forgiveness" (or rather, ignorance) to what people have done on other continents, but we would certainly not forgive/ignore stabbing our nobles... That is after all something you do in Thalmarkin.

Unless you're actually from Thalmarkin. Then we might be more lenient depending on your reason. Bounty hunting our own nobles probably wouldn't be appreciated. :P

Eirikr

« Reply #65: January 13, 2013, 03:40:22 AM »
Well, as I said, Traemlin is no longer in Thalmarkin, so he's fair game now, right?

Also, it's not barbarian, it's Viking. With a capital V. :P

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #66: January 13, 2013, 03:51:18 AM »
As I said:  barbarian.  Heathen.  :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: January 13, 2013, 09:34:57 PM »
Well, I succeeded on an Enweilian recently (a nice 600 gold bounty, completely undetected), but I meant Thalmarkin, due to that whole "forgiveness" deal. And Traemlin doesn't count anymore, he's not in Thalmarkin now. :( I am tempted to try again now that you're closer, though.

"undetected", yea. As if the whole realm didn't know what you were doing...

You did avoid capture, however.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eirikr

« Reply #68: January 13, 2013, 10:39:32 PM »
My bad, I meant in the actual attempt (I'm used to being identified at the very least). I couldn't find you for your bounty, though. Took me a while to find Gabriella, even.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:41:24 PM by Eirikr »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: January 14, 2013, 03:20:57 AM »
You seemed to stay in North-East Enweil, I believe, which doesn't tend to have much traffic from anyone as that's not one of the main rogue spawn zones. Most of the time I was in Riombara, the rest I was in Southern Enweil.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eirikr

« Reply #70: January 14, 2013, 05:25:56 AM »
You must've been in Rio. I did a tour of all of Enweil, but I never visited a region I could scout and didn't have regions beyond. :)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: January 14, 2013, 12:41:24 PM »
I also sailed some to come back, too.

Eirikr

« Reply #72: January 14, 2013, 10:42:25 PM »
Blast! I keep forgetting about the seas!

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #73: January 15, 2013, 01:17:09 AM »
Eirikr should become the continent's premier sailor!

Eirikr

« Reply #74: January 15, 2013, 03:31:01 AM »
Does it work any differently than normal travel without a unit? Kuvio's not above anything.