Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 181164 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #165: January 12, 2013, 02:38:58 AM »
We get it penchant, you are on board the Bowie dissent train. Your opinions are duly noted, and dismissed. And for God's sake, knock off the double posts.
Sorry if I was saying that too much and the double posts are because I tend to reply as I read so then I read more and respond to the other things as I see them. If the double posting is bothering you too much I can make sure to respond to everything in one post.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: January 12, 2013, 02:43:45 AM »
Well good, seems Sevastian just needs to find the proper delivery system for it.

I think it is a bit late for that.  Just like our friendly daemon did his usual thing a bit to early.  I think Sevastian has shown is Lurian side a bit to early as well.

I think I am in the same boat as replying as I read.   Though thats what happens  when you find a hopping board that has gone from I think 5 pages to 11 now  in one day.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: January 12, 2013, 03:02:37 AM »
You know, a rebellion would help you strip Sevastian of his titles.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: January 12, 2013, 03:04:51 AM »

Yes, Sevastian currently holds all the chips.  I thought that had been established long ago when it was stated that while he may not be Judge and able to ban people that  he was the ruler and what he said goes. or something to that effect.

We will need to wait and  see if Abbigal gets fighting mad.  Just like Sevastian was pusshed by Bowie.  What Sevastian is doing pushes others to do things they may not have been willing to do before.

No he doesn't. He's the ruler, and duke of the capital? Means he can't secede, and means that a successful rebellion will put a ban on him. I suppose he could join Luria Nova... Or at least try. I'd love to see Morek's reaction to that.

Sevastian has power, sure. But unless the judge is on his side, he's also quite vulnerable.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: January 12, 2013, 03:19:47 AM »
No he doesn't. He's the ruler, and duke of the capital? Means he can't secede, and means that a successful rebellion will put a ban on him. I suppose he could join Luria Nova... Or at least try. I'd love to see Morek's reaction to that.

Sevastian has power, sure. But unless the judge is on his side, he's also quite vulnerable.

Actually currently he is not even the Duke of the Captial yet though he is on his way to change that.  I do not think he would secede though as he does want his own little realm.

Currently as the realm is still new we can not rebell so we must sit and wait.

Fore the time being there is NO judge so he does not have the judge on his aide.  Though the judge is by appointment which means he could easily just put someone any who supports himself.   Though that would of course give more reason for people do dislike him.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: January 12, 2013, 03:40:53 AM »
Oh... So he can't even switch allegiance, nor secede. He's powerless, then. Protest him out, job done.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: January 12, 2013, 03:42:45 AM »
I encourage you all to continue speculating about what Sevastian is up to, or what he is planning to be up to.

I will be keeping quiet until after the capital is transferred to keep some of the mystery and intrigue alive. It's been too entertaining to just give it up now.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: January 12, 2013, 03:46:05 AM »
Oh... So he can't even switch allegiance, nor secede. He's powerless, then. Protest him out, job done.

Have a non-Astroist lead a protest against an Astroist leader. In a realm that is supposed to be preferential to Astroist interests.

Yep, that has no consequences.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Thalryn

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: January 12, 2013, 03:46:34 AM »
It's funny how impatient people game in a slow turn-based game like this.

Anyways, this has been a fun first event to be a part of. Though, I'm a bit disappointed by how some people have been reacting. Not to say it hasn't been entertaining, quite the opposite in fact.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the near future.

Have a non-Astroist lead a protest against an Astroist leader. In a realm that is supposed to be preferential to Astroist interests.

Yep, that has no consequences.

Also, lol ^

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: January 12, 2013, 03:57:55 AM »
Anyways, this has been a fun first event to be a part of. Though, I'm a bit disappointed by how some people have been reacting. Not to say it hasn't been entertaining, quite the opposite in fact.

Yar, patience is a rare virtue these days.

I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself mate, that's my main goal (as a player). Some of the reactions have been disappointing, I agree, but for the most part the dialogue has been very well put together.

@Silverfire: what a poignant way to put it. ;)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: January 12, 2013, 04:04:37 AM »
Clearly, someone needs to be removed.

Ah, but who?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: January 12, 2013, 04:09:11 AM »
Clearly, someone needs to be removed.

Ah, but who?

I think it's rather clear. And Rabisu should like Sevastian anyway ;)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: January 12, 2013, 04:20:04 AM »
I think it's rather clear. And Rabisu should like Sevastian anyway ;)

Well he was a priest at his wedding. And if you can't trust your own priest, who can you trust?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: January 12, 2013, 04:42:27 AM »
Well he was a priest at his wedding. And if you can't trust your own priest, who can you trust?

Precisely! Besides, unless I am much mistaken, the two have not had anything but delightful correspondence. :)

Priests of SA aren't flaky and unreliable like those pesky Pyrists!

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: January 12, 2013, 05:00:24 AM »
Precisely! Besides, unless I am much mistaken, the two have not had anything but delightful correspondence. :)

Priests of SA aren't flaky and unreliable like those pesky Pyrists!

Have you met Brom's ex?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."