Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 192374 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #45: January 11, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
*Spews juice from mouth.

I what!? Ties with Allison Kabrinski (she wanted to kill me)? The MOOT (except as an observer)? Hahahhahahahahaaaaahahahhahahahahhaha......hhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Oh brother! Please, please, bring that up IC. PLEASE!

Swordfell for the Fellish! (not Sevastian!)

It has already been brought up to the people that matter. Sevastian is doing some crazy politicking to do some crazy stuff right now. Sorry mate. It's what he does.

I will unfortunately repeat myself, in that Sevastian is first and foremost, and has been in every communication:

Lurian.

Born in Pian en Luries; a knight, a lord, a vice-marshal, a marshal, a general, and a betrayed king of Solaria; a Duke of the Empire under Fulco (short lived and rebellious as he may have been); and a recognized Lurian Duchy with autonomous power within Morek/Swordfell.

You agreed to it.

Sevastian was willing to just follow the plan and move along with how Bowie wanted things, until Bowie started acting like a child and causing dissent within 6 hours of secession. Sevastian has been pushed and pushed and pushed, and now he's planting his feet and setting his roots.