Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 192112 times)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #450: January 24, 2013, 05:10:38 AM »
Swordfell is breaking in my 'realm-wide-rp' cherry. Bowie is hosting a grand ole' time in Flowrestown.

I suppose there are also some fun things going on in other places...

Roleplay from Sevastian Guile
Message sent to everyone in your realm (16 recipients)
Atop the outer walls of Skyreach Hold in Balance's Retreat, Duke Guile paces, muttering all the while. The pre-dawn Spring air is brisk, and a harsh wind makes his black cloak flare as he strides along, his retinue and personal guard in his wake.

"Damnable fools, off prancing about like ninnies when there is work to be done... Trust the flatlanders, they said! It'll be fun, they said! Bah! At least they leave the real men to work in peace," he comments as his Captain approaches.

"Your Grace, the bodies of executed prisoners are starting to get too numerous for our current storage. Permission to bury the remains?" the middle-aged Special Forces soldier asks cautiously.

"Burn them, they are not fit to rest in these Mountains. Not even a stable hand of House Ironsides will find solace in these stones."

...All that's missing is the maniacal laugh. Woelfy, I'm appreciating Sevastian's villainous nature more and more.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)