Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 192107 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #525: February 03, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »
IS it unfeasible for one person yes but not for many. As for the food I already had the 10000 units I had them split up between a couple of nobles regions my region along had close to 4000 units  at the time.  As for gold that is easy to get I was a lord of a ruler region and I  had close to 10,000 gold. The rest was going to come from a couple wealthy noblemen that where investing in my acquisition of the region. I would insure they received what they wished and I would rule the region with a puppet ruler.

I offered it to your ruler then go ask them if you don't believe me. I was even willing to offer half the 3000 units of food as a token of my sincerity showing that what I was saying was true but the ruler of D'Hara thought my dealings with them was evil and contacted my realm which banned me because they though buying a realm was treason to the realm.

Though Chenier who knows my character might offer the same deal in the future after he has had time to situate himself in swordfell and rebuild his fortune

We should have took your gift, then had you banned.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton