Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 187271 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #90: January 11, 2013, 11:15:20 PM »
The point of insulting Sevastian is to prove he's nothing to me. He says "oh, I'm a Duke. Oh, I'm in charge with the plan. I'm in control, oh, you're just a little knight and there is nothing you can do about it. Pish posh look at my rear end." Well, I can sure as hell insult him publicly!

So... In order to prove he is nothing, you spend ample amounts of time writing poop jokes because you think Sevastian can be manipulated by such simple means? Bowie insulting him publicly only proves how desperate and feeble Bowie's grasp is on what is happening around him. He stepped too far trying to toy with Sevastian's sandbox.

The hard facts, regardless of how it is interpreted is that Sevastian was given the power and allegiance of a group of people in order to establish Swordfell. Before finishing that establishment and before the formal election (the one the game forces, not the referendum you slipped by in months ago), that would occur if Sevastian did step down, Bowie went off the deep end and began stirring up trouble. Now Sevastian is in a relatively untouchable position, and doesn't have to worry about Bowie.

Sevastian is loyal to the church, Morek, and Luria. He is the ideal candidate to keep people from attacking...

Except maybe those pesky D'Harans....