Author Topic: Player, in private and public messages, threatening to contact the Titans  (Read 13336 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I (Ironsides) am submitting this on behalf of another player who played the former judge of Swordfell during the scandal. Here's what he wanted me to post...

Hi,

I am sending this to complain about another' player's OOC behaviour.

His account details are:
User ID:  32986
e-mail:   T-dot-sunamcm-at-gmail-dot-com

My account details are:
User ID:  33466
e-mail:    odisseasnearxos-at-gmail-dot-com

One important rule is that you either contact the Titans, or you don't. Do not threaten other players with them. We have issued temporary account locks for people who said things like "do this or I'll bring you up to the Titans".

The player Kyle Douglass has violated the above rule many times. I was able only to find 3 of the occasions. Two messages send to another player. And one message send in public.
After that one more player picked it up. I think that something must be done to put an end to this. He is ruining the game for everyone else.

The messages are send from the character below, belonging the player of Kyle Douglass.
Sevastian  24 years male Dwilight Swordfell

Message number 1
Letter from Sevastian Guile   (11 hours ago)
I shall not just rest my case. It is an inalienable right of every noble to be able to choose their class at will. Press the issue, and I will contact the titans.

I am happy to step down, but not at this expense.

You need to learn manners. You have overstepped your bounds Lord Ironsides, do not push further.

((Ooc: seriously, why are you forcing a matter that breaks one of the fundamental rules of the game? I don't want this to escalate, just go with the plan as it was, the realm doesn't need this mate))

Sevastian Guile
Grandmaster of Swordfell
Duke of The Courts of Stone
Viscount of Balance's Retreat

Message number 2
Letter from Sevastian Guile   (10 hours, 19 minutes ago)
One more statement like that, and I will not hesitate to take this matter to the titans, Lord Ironsides.

Your impatience and poor attitude are unbecoming of someone supposed to lead.

Sevastian Guile
Grandmaster of Swordfell
Viscount of Balance's Retreat

Message number 3
Letter from Sevastian Guile   (2 days, 21 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (12 recipients)
Lord Irosnsides,

You have pushed too far. I have already explained at length the reasons why I am not immediately stepping down. I suggest you rethink your course of action.

((Ooc: alright, that's it. I've got the damned flu to wake up to this crap? I'm reporting this to the titans. You are a fool mate. I've been beyond kind over this, and I've tried coming up with alternative solutions.

I can share the entire correspondence if anyone cares to read it, but it boils down to this:

Stepping down immediately after creating a realm leads to a huge hit to H/P, that hit would make my character changing classes impossible. We had a plan laid out that took this into consideration and even players from Morek have commented that we should press ahead with it. The player of Bowie has suddenly become impatient and is trying to force me into a situation that breaks the inalienable rights. A thing I flat out refuse to do.))

Sevastian Guile
Grandmaster of Swordfell
Margrave of Balance's Retreat

Thank you for your attention.
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there