Author Topic: Margrave of Capital asks all priests to change class  (Read 13536 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Also, this *has* to be acted on. If not, you're opening up a HUGE loophole: All you have to do in order to be able to bypass the IRs is have someone who is "not in a position of power" send the "not an order or request" and you're in the clear.

I think this is the key point.

This is a VERY CLEAR violation. I see absolutely no defense for this not violating the IR's in any way. He requested that someone change class. For the purposes of IR's requests are the same as orders.

Since the IR's are violated they need to be enforced. His position is irrelevant. Even if he was just a knight it'd be a violation and should be acted upon.

I don't think a harsh punishment is necessary perhaps but the IR's are there to protect players. Protecting the players needs to be the primary motivation of the Magistrates in this case and every case. Not ruling this as a violation means that players in this case are harmed, and it opens up harm for all future ones.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."