Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIV: The Vengeance Factor  (Read 56538 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIV: The Vengeance Factor
« Reply #15: February 10, 2013, 10:44:14 PM »
All right, in.
Feel free to recruit some peeps from CE or something.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Arrandal

« Reply #16: February 11, 2013, 10:39:49 AM »
I am a new player, but have played this once before, love it, count me in.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: February 11, 2013, 12:51:14 PM »
Excellent!

How does Wednesday sound for everyone?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: February 11, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »
You are Arundel! ::)

Excellent!

How does Wednesday sound for everyone?
I am still celebrating Chinese New Year and maybe slightly inactive unless you start on Thursday or Friday.
But feel free to start anytime you wish to, depending on majority ;)

On Battlemaster note, the sudden declared war caught me off-guard, have to keep active and reply lot of messages ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: February 11, 2013, 10:20:52 PM »
Hello, i am back, sign me in!

I missed WW games while i was away!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: February 11, 2013, 11:21:04 PM »
Welcome to forums, and if the new player part is for BM, welcome to BM. Plenty to talk about and if your wondering whats going on around a continent, check out that islands board.
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 12, 2013, 06:00:36 AM »
Yay! Welcome to all the new arrivals, be it old faces or fresh ones. Please enjoy the game, and don't trust anyone but me! 8)

And I'm OK with starting at anytime, whatever suits everyone the best.
D'Espana Family

Thomasgriff

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: February 13, 2013, 02:19:30 AM »
I'm ready whenever
Silence is golden, but Ductape is silver.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: February 13, 2013, 03:28:32 AM »
ready
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: February 13, 2013, 02:50:28 PM »
@ Ketchum, Arundel is http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307
New player but with almost same user name. Kinda confuse me ::)

Welcome to the game. I am ready, let gogo before more Battlemaster wars come ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: February 13, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »

The war between Ohnar West and Sorraine has come to an end after months of bitter warfare. Although Sorraine managed to hang onto its three core cities in their surrender treaty, three of its rurals, Abilotiel, Hosiel, and Upasael were taken by Ohnar to safeguard against further Sartanist aggression. As the dust settles from the war, diplomats and ambassadors from Arcaea, Cathay, Sorraine and Ohnar West gather in Sasrhas to ink their signatures to the final treaty, and forge a (hopefully) lasting peace.

However, hardline Sartanists are outraged by the terms of the treaty, terms which would allow Ohnar to sack all Sartanist shrines and temples on Ohnarian territory. Unbeknownst to the diplomats, they have infiltrated the gathering in Sasrhas, determined to sabotage the peace process and resume the war, thereby drawing Arcaea, the leader of their empire against Ohnar and accomplishing the Sartanist goal of hegemony over the duchy of Sasrhas.

As the ignorant diplomats are busy planning official lunches, attending welcoming parties, listening and orating long speeches, and enjoying the hors d'oeuvres; the assassin priests are preparing their first strike at the convention, eager to avenge their loss in the war and bring their devious plots to fruition whatever the cost, and purge the weak that brought Sorraine to defeat in the first place.

GM notes-

You play a diplomat gathering at the convention. You may choose which realm you wish to represent from the four available choices, Ohnar, Sorraine, Cathay and Arcaea, and RP on their behalf. You have now arrived in Sasrhas. The first (NPC) kill will happen tomorrow at sunset, after which voting will begin. Posts the GM likes will get some good RP in the sunset event. You may begin RPing your character when you wish, roles will be handed out soon :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:15:14 PM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: February 13, 2013, 04:18:33 PM »
The treaty being discussed at the convention.

The two main parties to this agreement are the realms known as Sorraine and Ohnar West. It is a treaty to bring about an end to hostilities, and to define the terms of the peace between the two parties. It is also co-signed by the realms known as Arcaea and Cathay, who will act as guarantors to force compliance by whatever means necessary if either party breaks any of the provisions of the treaty.

1. Sorraine accepts the rightful claim of Ohnar West to the following regions, and cedes any claim of its own to those regions. These regions are: Abilotiel, Attlell, Hosiel, Larodais, Sanzoss, Sasrhas, Upsael.

2. Ohnar West accepts the rightful claim of Sorraine to the following regions, and cedes any claim of its own to those regions. These regions are: Akanos, Pesol, Ossaet, Semon, Anaos, Arempos, Ozrat.

3. Clauses 1 & 2 above, supersede and make null and void the previous surrender terms treaty between the two parties.

4. The two parties agree to halt hostilities, followed by a rapid progression to a state of “Peace”. They furthermore commit to avoid hostilities in future except under the most extreme provocation involving aggression, or attacks on each others nobles or territories.

5. Since Sorraine is to keep Ossaet by the terms of this treaty, Ohnar West must have additional safeguards in case of renewed war. Should Sorraine ever declare war on Ohnar West, it will, at the outset of the war, cede Ossaet and Semon to Ohnar West. This will be done without first damaging the facilities and walls of the city, and a 14 day period will be given before commencement of hostilities, for Ohnar West to occupy, garrison, and supply the city.

6. Since Sorraine is to keep Ossaet by the terms of this treaty, Ohnar West will have no border with the southern realms. In order to rectify this, nobles of Ohnar West will have rights of passage through Sorrainian territory.

7. Ohnar West will give Sorraine 14 days from the signing of this agreement to send priests into regions ceded to Ohnar West, in order to close down Sartanian shrines and temples and to remove any funds stored within those temples. After this period, Ohnar West reserves the right to close down those shrines and temples in as orderly a manner as possible, or in any expedient manner if the conditions on the ground are not conducive to an orderly close down. Any funds left in place after 14 days will be forfeit.

8. To avoid religious tensions, the two parties agree to stop priests based in their realms from preaching or performing religious functions in each other’s territory.

9. If Ohnar West begins a War of Aggression against a Sorrainian Ally, then Sorraine shall be free to respond militarily against Ohnar West. The Guarantors Arcaea and Cathay must first agree that Ohnar West is responsible for the aggression. In such a case, Clause 5 would still apply ie handing Ossaet & Semon over to Ohnar West.

Fury

« Reply #28: February 13, 2013, 04:37:48 PM »
As the diplomatic representative of Ohnar West, I am outraged that there are no representatives from Sorraine here to greet us. They were the ones who lost. They should be the first ones down on their knees to speak up.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: February 13, 2013, 04:56:28 PM »
I am here as diplomatic representative of Arcaea. I am here to oversee the treaty process and ensure the terms are being fully understood by all during the convention. That slow-moving diplomatic representative of Sorraine should be here by now. Where is that Sorraine fellow?