Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XIV: The Vengeance Factor

Started by Lefanis, January 21, 2013, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norrel

Quote from: Lefanis on January 21, 2013, 11:43:50 AM
FAQ

1. Do I have to roleplay?   Nope.  Its fun and helpful to, but its not required.  Some players don't really roleplay at all, and instead simply post votes and accusations, and that's okay too.

It's not happening. Decent analysis, though - actually, the first analysis apart from mine.

UNVOTE DISHMAN
VOTE THOMASGRIFF

In spite of having replied a number of times after the game had truly begun, he has still managed to say nothing of consequence besides an OMGUS vote and attempting to keep aggressive tactics down.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

Quote from: Ketchum on February 15, 2013, 02:48:17 AM
Norrel, I know your playing style well. You know the chance of being lynched is higher, right? ;D

Didn't see this. My playing style is one designed to make the town win. If people want to lynch me because I'm being proactive and not just sitting on my ass making up reasons to lynch, that's their prerogative.

Dishman

Norrel, I can appreciate a man who can instigate. It does not yield friends, but it does yield valuable information. Although it appears you have the delegation's interests at heart, I will continue to suspect your capacity.

Your first vote interests me. Penchant has made no remarks, even after being focused upon. I have heard assassins use redherrings to cover the trail between them and their kind. Perhaps your quick change of focus was such a move. Perhaps we can entice our friend Penchant from his slumber for further comment.

UNVOTE: Norrel
VOTE: Penchant
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

D'Espana

Ambassador Dishman, I would have thought that you understand that I am more inclined to suspect about a hostile Sorrainian than a fellow Ohnarian or Cathayan ally. In the end, it is all a matter of trust, and you are not earning mine with your actions. Your first ones, at least, because I see that you a starting to act as I would expect a real diplomat to behave.

I may well change my vote after some more discussions go on. I likely will, in fact.

(OOC: Norrel, no quarrels with not wanting to RP, but just let us know in whatever fashion you want which nation are you representing. Your character is there, after all, so we can see him. Unless you want to keep him unknown, I guess, something that's not going to help you much. Same goes for you, Sonya,)
D'Espana Family

Norrel

My character represents Denmark. Deal with it.

Sonya

Quote from: Ketchum on February 15, 2013, 02:48:17 AM

Ambassador Sonya,
I also do not see any communication or credential letters showing you are from which realm. Care to explain which realm you represent, Ambassador Sonya?

Norrel, I know your playing style well. You know the chance of being lynched is higher, right? ;D

I am from Greater Aenilia of course. And it seems that some one here is trying to sabotage this peace talk.

Who and why?

Fury

Oh. My. I don't believe it. But I think it's my fellow ambassador, D'espana. Assume he is the assassin and read through his messages again. I know him well. I believe I can read him well too. Take this into account for the next voting. *There is always a chance I am dead wrong. For now, I am inclined to agree:

VOTE Thomasgriff

Out of 10 participants, there are potentially two assassins. Three at the most. My reading thus far:

Norrel (good?) We'll send him back to Denmark after this
    Dishman (good?)
    Penchant
    D'espana (bad?)
    Ketchum (good?)
    Stabbity (good?)
    Thomasgriff (bad?)
    Arrandal
    Fury (good) Diplomat - there's nothing significant about me.
    Sonya  (good?)

Ketchum

For better reference. The realm stated on the right side of every Ambassador here.

Norrel - Denmark (A new realm founded recently I suppose)
Dishman - Sorraine
Penchant - Arcaea
D'Espana - Ohnar West
Ketchum - Arcaea
Stabbity - Cathay
Thomasgriff - Cathay
Arrandal - Sorraine
Fury - Ohnar West
Sonya - Greater Aenilia
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Arrandal

Sips his Arcaea red while listening to the talk that fuddles his mind more than the wine does, the shouting had him wincing quite a bit, and the news of the Delegates Death truly shook him, he had been warned to be on his guard, but, the last Dipso-conference he'd been to had been a lot more fun. These guys clearly had some learning to do about that. -_-

Speaking up, because it seemed the thing to do.."I dont know where Denmark is, so I'm thinking the best form of defense is offense, and you 'Ambassador' Norrel, seem quite the most offensive little man I have met to date, one wonders if you argued the delegate to death, perhaps?"

VOTE: NORREL

D'Espana

I am on the phone so I will keep it simple:

UNVOTE DISHMAN

VOTE THOMASGRIFF

I will be back at night, I guess. Have fun!
D'Espana Family

Sonya

Quote from: D'Espana on February 15, 2013, 12:01:54 PM
I am on the phone so I will keep it simple:

UNVOTE DISHMAN

VOTE THOMASGRIFF

I will be back at night, I guess. Have fun!

Phone?

Vote for D'Espana

Stabbity

Cathay has been at war with the pretenders known as Denmark since the beginning, so:

VOTE NORREL.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Norrel

Anyone who votes for me for roleplay purposes is anti-town and should be lynched.

Thomasgriff

Just a vote count since right now.
I voted for Norrel. Stabbity for Norrel. Arrandal for Norrel.
Dishman for Penchant.
Sonya for D'Espana.
D'Espana for Dishman.
Fury for me. Norrel for me.
Ketchum no vote yet.
Penchant no vote yet.
Norrel-3 Me-2 Penchant, D'Espana, and Dishman 1
Correct me if wrong.
Silence is golden, but Ductape is silver.