Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XIV: The Vengeance Factor

Started by Lefanis, January 21, 2013, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lefanis

Diplomats-

• Norrel- Assassin Priest/Brutal, burnt alive on day 3
  • Dishman- Diplomat (Penchants rival), poisoned on Day 2
  • Penchant- Bodyguard (Dishman's rival), lynched on Day 2
  • D'espana
  • Ketchum
  • Stabbity
  • Thomasgriff- Diplomat/hunter, hung to death on Day 1
  • Arrandal- Ambassador, murdered on day 1
  • Fury- Diplomat/doublevoter, burnt alive on day 3
  • Sonya
  • Minerva (NPC)- killed on Day 0
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sonya

In the position we were, you can understand that Double Linching was/is the only option for us Villagers to win. As I expécted one of the two would be bad guy (sorry Fury) which of course would maintain the record as +1 for villagers.

Quote from: Lefanis on February 18, 2013, 07:08:07 PM

but then diplomat Sonya, who'd seemingly been sleeping throughout the conference woke up and decided Norrel ought to burn alongside Fury, as all his talk had woken her up from slumber.
Slumber?...i was just..err...observing!

Day 1: was blindly
Day 2: My vote wouldn't change anything
Day 3:  ::)

Dishman

OooooOOooOoo....an injustice has been done. Fury did doublevote...booooOOooOoO

Quote from: Fury on February 17, 2013, 10:23:09 PM
UNVOTE Stabbity
VOTE Norrel
Quote from: Fury on February 18, 2013, 04:07:54 AM
VOTE NORREL
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

D'Espana

That's what I call to be saved by the bell! (does that even exist in English? 'Cause in Spanish it does) Oh boy, this reminds me why I like playing this game. Last second stuff FTW!

Quote from: Dishman on February 18, 2013, 07:26:37 PM
OooooOOooOoo....an injustice has been done. Fury did doublevote...booooOOooOoO

The doublevoter has two votes, one public (Fury used it) and one private (PM to GM, we don't know if he did, but I guess he didn't) Perhaps that's where your confusion comes?

Well well well, now for the accomplice... In regular circumstances I would have voted for Sonya, since she has gone for a double vote, with a very suspicious and wolfish "The more the merrier", BUT since she has been critical to have Norrel burnt I think that pretty much excludes her from guiltiness. Unless she is in a different pack, I guess?

I would also kind of exclude Stabbity, since he also voted for Norrel... Which leaves Ketchum and I as main culprits, only myself if we follow the Ketchum Theory of Statistics of Wrong Lynch.

!@#$, this doesn't look good. I think I'm missing something here, so I'll give it a second thought. If there are more doublevoters that could explain many things, but that does't seem likely. Hmmmmmm...
D'Espana Family

Sonya

Wait, wait, wait, packs?

Since when we are dealing with two teams of enemies? there is no room for two teams, unless is 1 werewolf by each team, because if there were 2 wolf by team they would have 3 remaining alive and will be winners.

It can't be  2 teams of 2 and 1 it will be useless, because there would be 2 wolf and 2 vilalgers.

To have no parity with 4 Ambassadors only 1 remain hidden, and since there is only 1 team, those who voted for Fury are suspects, now now now.... here comes to the part where i start thinking (damm you guys!)

No Recruiters trait on this game, so the last wolf is alone,  i am NOT a villain, because i wouldn't vote for Norrel if were so. so i am clearly a Townie, which leaves us with:

D'espana   Voted for    Fury Intended? Or Mistake?
Ketchum   Voted for    Fury Intended? Or Mistake?
Stabbity   Voted for    Norrel Mistake? Clearly an Ally!

Since Stabbity for any means would not vote his only ally, only remains Ketchum Or the Man with the Strange Artifact.... D'espana.

Still we are 3 vs 1 now, so we have two Chances to win this! or i kill by pokes Lefanis for bringing 2 teams of 1 werevolf!  >:(

Stabbity

Like I said, lynching townies is anti-town. That should inscribed on his headstone. He was acting very suspicious all along. Now, which one of you is the guilty Sartanist? Hrmmm.

Sonya, I am convinced of your innocence. One vote for D'espana, one vote for Ketchum, and we'll let them sort it out between themselves. They could do us a favor and both die...

VOTE KETCHUM.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Dishman

Quote from: D'Espana on February 18, 2013, 08:11:29 PM
The doublevoter has two votes, one public (Fury used it) and one private (PM to GM, we don't know if he did, but I guess he didn't) Perhaps that's where your confusion comes?

ooOOoo...was not aware of how it worked...OOoOOoOo
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Sonya

Quote from: Stabbity on February 18, 2013, 08:31:46 PM
Sonya, I am convinced of your innocence. One vote for D'espana, one vote for Ketchum, and we'll let them sort it out between themselves. They could do us a favor and both die...

VOTE KETCHUM.

VOTE D' Espana.

Lets see if that artifact you call Phone can save you!

Ketchum

Quote from: Stabbity on February 18, 2013, 08:31:46 PM
Like I said, lynching townies is anti-town. That should inscribed on his headstone. He was acting very suspicious all along. Now, which one of you is the guilty Sartanist? Hrmmm.

VOTE KETCHUM.
There goes Ketchum theory out of the window :-[

I just a plain diplomat with no trait, at least the undiscovered trait  :(

I still do not trust Stabbity as he voted alongside Norrel. Only an assassins aka wolf will vote alongside his dead furry partner, Norrel. Sonya, do remember this if I die.

There are 4 of us left. Do not try double tie 2 of townies unless you want bad guy reach parity with the last townie so soon. Sage should get enough information by now.

QuoteD'Espana
Ketchum
Stabbity
Sonya
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

I was expecting to be available before sunset but I missed it. While the PM didn't say that my double vote had to be through a PM, that was how we usually go it. My second Norrel vote was for emphasis but it would have certainly been a novel way to cook the books right in front of everyone's eyes! Maybe we can do it this way in the future?  ;D

No problem going out with Norrel especially with him trying to strangle me part. I'm still very proud of my final 3-strike analysis. Now on with the show!

Stabbity

Quote from: Ketchum on February 19, 2013, 01:00:13 AM
There goes Ketchum theory out of the window :-[

I just a plain diplomat with no trait, at least the undiscovered trait  :(

I still do not trust Stabbity as he voted alongside Norrel. Only an assassins aka wolf will vote alongside his dead furry partner, Norrel. Sonya, do remember this if I die.

There are 4 of us left. Do not try double tie 2 of townies unless you want bad guy reach parity with the last townie so soon. Sage should get enough information by now.

Now this is a blatant tell. Ketchum is the other Assassin. Don't try and say I voted alongside Norrel. I voted Norrel. You voted with Norrel and lynched a townie, instead of voting Norrel, who was fairly obviously an assassin. You aren't a townie, quit pretending.

Stabbity

I will also point you that you just voted alongside Norrel. Against Fury. The same person who i voted with norrel on day 2, but failed to get the majority for lynch. Good game, but the flawed logic won't stand.

Ketchum

Quote from: Stabbity on February 19, 2013, 04:57:18 AM
I will also point you that you just voted alongside Norrel. Against Fury. The same person who i voted with norrel on day 2, but failed to get the majority for lynch. Good game, but the flawed logic won't stand.
You failed to get the majority for lynch because you both are 2 bad guys. Enough said 8)

If I die, the rest of them should know who to look for.

VOTE STABBITY
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

After re-reading the thread yet another time and speaking privately with Ketchum, now I am fairly certain that there were two packs of one wolfie. One was Norrel, the other is Stabbity. It is the ony explanation to make everything to match plausibly.

We ain't losing this game. VOTE STABBITY.
D'Espana Family