Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 112970 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #135: February 07, 2013, 08:27:25 AM »
For now Hawthorne is still duchy of Eston, and Eston is allied with Darka... nobody, i mean nobody has not claimed Agnilar back. Its lord decided to join Darka, which ofcourse suited Darka well, cause Agnilar was running out of food and we had easier time to keep it supplied.

But indeed, this is starting to show Darkans that they are far behind on lines of friends of Talerium after all... and how deep Talerium is in that alliance. When all this started, Tara said they will be only defending CE... that was pretty fast thrown out of window and they joined for attacks... Talerium said they are only war with Eston and had only claims for Eston to get riddoff their judge. Darka informed that it will defend Eston against gangbang what was about to happen(CE & Coria were saying that they will join), when CE told us that if we do that, they will attack us... At that point, Talerium seemed to understand our stance. And we declared war to CE along with several other realms.

At beginning, CE asked few times what Darka wants to stop war efforts, i replied Darka wants CE's power reduced, so that realms could make their own decisions without being bullied by CE and her allies. Those talks ended there. Later Coria tried to hire Darka, but when i told it is not possible to hire us against Eston or Talerium, those talks ended there as well.

But if Taleriums reason to attack Darka is only because of Agnilar, i guess that will be solved soon... but still it shows how little Talerium have power over their own... and it shows how huge influence CE has over Atamara. Basicly there is nobody, i mean nobody who could do any move diplomaticallly or military moves without taking serious consideration what CE thinks about it... And it is getting worse.

I wont mind to play till the end, cause i dont care to play on Atamara for year or 2 after this war, it is already clear that there aint enough political will, or military strenght to challenge this powerblock. Atleast we tried :)

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~