Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 115100 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #165: February 11, 2013, 09:36:17 PM »
I was mostly inactive during the war with the Empire (log in to avoid auto-pause) but i can assure you that i have no idea about these two nobles.

I'll take "Logical Fallacies" for $200, Alex.

Hmm. What is the No True Scotsman Fallacy?

Sorry i have no idea what is that "No True Scotsman Fallacy" even after re reading explanation, but neither i care i am from the Caribean not British, so if you don't understand something from me just ask me and i will try to explain it more clear.

As i stated before, it happened in Fontan, it happened in SOA, it happened in every realm i have been with war. Once the war are over, you see member of your realm leaving to the enemy side, some of those you even wondered "who the hell was that?". Many nobles join a realm and you see them saying nothing for months.

As i Said before, Spare me the drama.

You show me 3 characters, by logic is true they were "part of Carelia" but if you go deeper (Quoting inception) you see what were their true colors.

One of them with 1 year and 3 months on the realms and Honor: 6 prestige: 17......Jesus, he never fought a single battle, i thought i was idle but he beat me to it, at least i had to log in and buy food for the city once a week. The other was a Enemy's alt. And the Third was asked by the Treaty to be Banished from Carelia.

I will be more clear, and explain more on my first intervention this week.

Coria is made by the same Nobles of Falasan.
Hammerset was made by the same Minas Ithil nobles
Minas Leon is made by the same Nobles of Minas Ithil
Suville is the same group of nobles from well...you know..
Helmsdale...
Rieleston....
Bisquez Empire....ohh wait this one is not done

And so on....

On every country there is something i know as "Clientelismo" is when you do favor to the Government like donating, voting, influences, etc. To gain something once is on power. On Atamara that happens a lot, but even worse, because many Dukes negotiate with the enemy realm.

Well and something like that..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 09:41:00 PM by Sonya »