Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 115111 times)

skiarxon@gmail.com

Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #165: February 11, 2013, 10:55:20 PM »
Is true, if i were more active during these times Carelia wouldn't be like is now, but there are times that we cant control the time we can spent IG. since past December i had to leave the city, and came back yesterday. same happened that time, once i could recover my time  was too late.

Certainly, the way i play "that" character is very strict in  the code of honor, i didn't wanted the war with the Empire for the friends i had, but because it was wrong to fight and betray an ally. but also the wishes of the crown was absolute for Sonya. the Queen wanted war, i was no one (even as Duchess) no one to complain, and changing allegiance/seceding is a 700% no. all i did to protest was staying within walls. Then later it came my Job promotion i had to move, etc. etc....ahh Real Life that i love so much......

But this turn made me play a role i hate the most and is "The Politician" it stresses me more than my real job itself, i hit the desk so hard a couple of times that people around me was scared that i was gonna fire some one.

And i have to thank BM and everyone of you for turning my lightweight hobby game in a living hell, one of these days i swear i will exile myself to the Colonies.

If a game takes such a toll in your life just pause.