Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 115051 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #180: February 15, 2013, 09:54:47 PM »
I would never do something like that because, first of all, it's super lame and kind of annoying when other people do it, like Athena. Literally the "daughter's" second message sent to the realm was "Hey, why haven't we given away Belegrond yet?" Like... her "daughter" character is not even missing a beat between her and Athena.

Also, it just isn't fun. All of my character are unique individuals in my mind and when they aren't, they cease to be fun for me to play. I just paused my character on East Island because I was never able to get much character development going with him and he lacked a unique persona in my mind, so he was boring to me.

If I were boot up Kerwin 2.0 right after Kerwin left, even if I was doing it with the attempt of making it a new character, it would be hard for me to actually do so so quickly after Kerwin left. It would be hard not to play the character as basically Kerwin (especially if it was right back in Eston). I would need to leave the continent for at least a few months so I could come back with a fresh perspective.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)