Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 114312 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #210: February 16, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »
I don't know why you two act as though this was some minor tantrum instead of a mostly well-executed and RP'd plan.  Seriously, the amount of mudslinging and whining towards Rieleston from you two on this board is...excessive and doesn't yet appear to be therapeutic.

The two of you constantly rewrite the details surrounding Rieleston, but I feel compelled to speak up when things get really inaccurate.

I don't think I, or anyone else, has ever said that the Rieleston issue wasn't good RP or anything. It was fine, it was fun. I enjoyed it, and haven't said anything otherwise. It was a good thing for Eston and it was refreshing to see some actual conflict in Eston. Kerwin obviously disliked it, and it obviously hurt Eston in terms of the war. But the conflict between Kerwin and those loyal to him such as Cyrilos, Azreal, Kealan/Luka and Christopher, Arturius, Elroy, etc. was a lot of fun. I've literally never said it wasn't RPed or played out effectively.

What I have said, and what is true, is that Rieleston is the pet project of an exclusive group of old time players with little interest in involving other people in their group and who perpetuate their group through the use of extremely old characters, second "ghost" characters, and "I'm this guy's son treat me the same as him, 2.0" characters.

....the average age of the High Council was 68.

I think I've only ever even had 1, MAYBE 2 characters EVER get to 68, let alone a whole realm governed by nobles whose AVERAGE age is 68.

Keeping in mind that Kerwin, the King, is only now 54.

It is funny to think that Eston's long time General (the one who quit the game recently) was a 70something year old woman!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)