Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 112977 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Darka spreads propaganda against CE all the time. It's not so great to be on the receiving end, is it?

Before Eston's surrender, Darka was fielding ~30k CS, and Eston was fielding ~20k CS at most.

After Eston's surrender, I've seen Darka field as much as 50k CS.

Unless every single Estonite knight joined Darka while I wasn't looking, Darka was withholding reserves from Eston.

And don't tell me the difference in CS was from new nobles. They can't recruit that many men.

LoL really now? First you say it's not so great to receive propaganda then trying to support the hidden army nonsense...makes sense sure.
Around 5 or 6 Estonites join and i m not even counting the Agnilar Lord in those. Also we had many newcomers as players of Darka tried to recruit through the game. Also new characters depending on what choices on the age you ll make can receive a unit of 40 men...My char Miseriocrdia died on a duel, the next day i created a new one and she could carry that ammount in infantry men.

Also when you gathered 3 realms in Nazamroth we called the Homeland forces, when you have a realm with many regions such army is handy and Darka has it.

So maybe i choose the wrong word, it's not even propaganda, just crap statements and deserve no further attenton i guess.

People learn to read the realm statistics and generally read the battle reports. Or else from Gold Pandas you will mostly look Sad Pandas when making such statements
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-