Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 114836 times)

Eirikr

Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #90: February 06, 2013, 08:30:20 AM »
A question for those who may know: any insight on why the decision was made to completely exile Kerwin from Atamara? When I found out it was going to happen I was honestly a little surprised, I hadn't realized Kerwin had so offended anyone.

It was requested some time ago by Talerium and Tara when we were developing terms before your surrender. (I don't know why those terms took so long and did not seem to hasten the terms when you actually did surrender.) After the terms that DID go out were sent, Talerium did go back on their demand saying they'd made some mistake. I think they did a history check and realized they were exiling the wrong man. Tara has been bitter with you for a while, but I couldn't list a specific reason. I vaguely recall Ottar saying he was angry you executed a Taran (infil, I think)... But that was waaaaaaaaaaay long ago when Coria was looking to do something with the North.

I mean, if we weren't buddies, I'd be telling these guys to go after you for not removing Athena after you did get elected. Another good point would be some of the terms during the stalemate portion of the war; they were kind of insulting since you hadn't really threatened the duchy you were throwing into the terms. Maybe it's not big enough for a continental exile, but it would be worth removing you as King.