Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 112112 times)

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #330: February 28, 2013, 12:59:56 AM »
And it was Russian whi did start that war, just like Northern Horde, Nice try anyway...
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #331: February 28, 2013, 01:01:16 AM »
This is so off-topic its crazy.

Can we discuss how the stupid vikings and mercenaries are marching towards my character's city?

Oh, and Coria's military is apparently incompetent now...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: February 28, 2013, 01:04:13 AM »
I noticed the latter as well. Curious to see how this turns out...
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: February 28, 2013, 01:05:44 AM »
That's what happens when you replace a Kinsey with... Well, anyone.

Solution: Make me your marshal  8)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #334: February 28, 2013, 01:12:04 AM »
That's what happens when you replace a Kinsey with... Well, anyone.

Ya no joke. He's the only spy I'd ever not only tolerate but also give full control of my armies. lmao.

Wait, are you actually good at leading an army? I need a good marshal....need to replace the current one.

You've got the appointment tomorrow if so.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #335: February 28, 2013, 01:23:31 AM »
Can we discuss how the stupid vikings and mercenaries are marching towards my character's city?

Hey Coria, remember that guy Kerwin who really really wanted you to join the War on the North's side and stuck his neck for you and got his ass burned for trying to be your friend and help you out?

This is what happens when you ignore him and then your "friends" take him out of power: No one to keep the angry mercs and vikings away from you.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: February 28, 2013, 02:04:27 AM »
Hey Coria, remember that guy Kerwin who really really wanted you to join the War on the North's side and stuck his neck for you and got his ass burned for trying to be your friend and help you out?

This is what happens when you ignore him and then your "friends" take him out of power: No one to keep the angry mercs and vikings away from you.

I have two words to describe that entire situation. "Poetic," and "Justice."  ;)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #337: February 28, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »

Hey Kerwin, remember that guy Merlin who offered you really good cookies and wanted you to join the War on Coria's side and stuck his neck out for you and got his ass burned for trying to be your friend and help you out?

This is what happens when you ignore his warnings saying that the cookies were hallucinagenic and that Darka and BoM really did have hidden armies which weren't helping you while your nation was getting burned. Then your "friends" let your realm burn: No one to keep the angry secessionists from gobbling you up now.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #338: February 28, 2013, 02:09:38 AM »
Hey Kerwin, remember that guy Merlin who offered you really good cookies and wanted you to join the War on Coria's side and stuck his neck out for you and got his ass burned for trying to be your friend and help you out?

This is what happens when you ignore his warnings saying that the cookies were hallucinagenic and that Darka and BoM really did have hidden armies which weren't helping you while your nation was getting burned. Then your "friends" let your realm burn: No one to keep the angry secessionists from gobbling you up now.

Kerwin Montague and Merlin Capulet, it seems.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339: February 28, 2013, 02:11:58 AM »
I think I'm having deja vu... I think we've been here before.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: February 28, 2013, 02:12:44 AM »
I think I'm having deja vu... I think we've been here before.

History does tend to repeat itself.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: February 28, 2013, 02:24:42 AM »
Ya no joke. He's the only spy I'd ever not only tolerate but also give full control of my armies. lmao.

Wait, are you actually good at leading an army? I need a good marshal....need to replace the current one.

You've got the appointment tomorrow if so.

I certainly used to be, when I was first active on Dwilight and BT and before I got into the business of ruling realms (which I'm now out of - hooray!). That said I'm off on a business trip next week, which would make the timing of 'tomorrow' rather poor. Also, I'd rather earn that position IG than on the basis of this OOC conversation of course.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #342: February 28, 2013, 02:25:07 AM »
History does tend to repeat itself.

And, naturally, this time it's as farce.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #343: February 28, 2013, 02:31:09 AM »
Also, I'd rather earn that position IG than on the basis of this OOC conversation of course.

That is a given. Plus, I don't get to choose. It's our General. For the most part.

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #344: February 28, 2013, 04:38:52 AM »

This is what happens when you make the wrong decisions and not even YOUR General trusts you anymore.