Author Topic: Know any well-written unique item pages?  (Read 1213 times)

Eirikr

Know any well-written unique item pages?
« Topic Start: February 19, 2013, 08:32:35 AM »
As I was updating a unique item on the wiki, I realized that there are probably a whole lot of them out there with wonderful descriptions that may be funny, epic or just very clever... Most of these, I imagine, are only seen by the few people that come into contact with these items.

Well, I want more! Post a link or copy unique items that have excellent wiki pages!

Although it's somewhat self-serving, I don't know where else to start than my own:

This item was found in Tuhpos, off the corpse of an Alpha monster. The many scratches and dents upon its surface show the mark of a true warrior, long since dead... Likely because the helm fell off.
Oddly enough, the Battered Helm's magic lies in that abuse causes the helm to repair itself, looking more like a newly-forged (and, as a result, less notable) helm. Only wise sages can damage the helm just right to make it as it was when the unknown warrior was defeated.
The Battered Helm was sold to Sir Lendin Bendix by Orado as repayment for his kindness to the young adventurer when he was caught in Arcaea without permission.

Have others had to deal with a situation where they're repairing an item that is technically broken in its original state?

I also wonder if it would be worth posting maybe one item description (or even just a wiki page) per week on the Facebook page just sort of as a highlight on our player-driven lore?

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile

Eirikr

Re: Know any well-written unique item pages?
« Reply #2: February 23, 2013, 01:06:49 AM »
I haven't read all three yet, but I liked the Shield. Interesting that you have it change design with the bearer.