Author Topic: REJECTED: Allow Noble to repair unique items with gold.  (Read 1876 times)

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
Title: Allow Noble to repair unique items with gold.

Summary: Give noble the option to repair unique item with gold and sage for upgrade unique item.

Details: Simple, give noble the option in order to repair unique item as repair equipment. Sage can upgrade unique item and also repair unique item. Repair unique item may cost 1 hour for 2% damage (need 50hour for 100%) and can only in capital. High Cost for repair. Its noble decision to repair with gold or sage.
Benefits:
- This can make noble interested to collect more unique items.
- Make commoner focus on hunting undead&monster and low gathering item activity.
- Get unique items from destroy without being repair.
- Allows unique item like a sign of noble..
- Allow RP with unique item as realm ruler royal seal.
- make easy for noble to repair unique items. But with high cost (gold and hour)
Possible Exploits:
- new building type ; for repair unique item...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:15:45 PM by Indirik »
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Allow Noble to repair unique items with gold.
« Reply #1: February 20, 2013, 03:19:46 PM »
It would cut away the link with Commoners, not needing them for repairs any more. It also introduces a risk-less way to repair your Unique Item. I think the forced link with commoners is intentional and I like it. It keeps it interesting.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: February 20, 2013, 03:27:14 PM »
Not gonna happen.

It is 100% intentional that nobles rely on Adventurers for this.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 20, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »
Noble also can use commoner to find sage for repair and they also can repair itself with high cost. Two option, with free cost but slow or high cost without ask commoner to waste their time finding common item..
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 20, 2013, 03:45:00 PM »
Noble also can use commoner to find sage for repair and they also can repair itself with high cost. Two option, with free cost but slow or high cost without ask commoner to waste their time finding common item..

Yes, I got that.

Not gonna happen.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan