Author Topic: Nivemus vs. Perdan  (Read 75875 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Nivemus vs. Perdan
« Reply #15: February 18, 2013, 05:31:13 AM »
My bet is on you growing up. Here's a hint: Neither Perdan nor Caligus want Westmoor to expand either. They've expressed this in the past numerous times.

And, seriously? For the second time in as many recent wars - can the OOC anti-Westmoor !@#$ and take it IC.

This is nothing but a overreaction. Obviously you want their to be some anti-Westmoor OOC as well as IC. Trust me I think everyone has anti-Westmoor feelings once in awhile IC....

I oddly enough enjoy Sonya's comments.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: February 18, 2013, 06:24:26 AM »
So one of Perdan's units got mauled by Nivemus. Good start to the war for the upstart, I guess?

Zakilevo

« Reply #17: February 18, 2013, 06:54:54 AM »
Perdan's movement is as good as ever.

They've only lost one. Most of realms these days would have lost more than just one unit.

How much of Nivemus' CS moved to Salta? 1400 men sounds quite a lot.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: February 18, 2013, 07:12:57 AM »
Perdan's movement is as good as ever.

They've only lost one. Most of realms these days would have lost more than just one unit.

How much of Nivemus' CS moved to Salta? 1400 men sounds quite a lot.

19K. More importantly, my unit laid 4K hits.  :)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: February 18, 2013, 01:13:24 PM »
Ah, the second battle going be bigger fight than the first battle. Come to dwell in Hall of Valhalla, will all your soldiers and mine 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: February 18, 2013, 01:17:28 PM »
What's the problem with not liking a realm IC and OOC? While both can be completely separated, they can also go together smoothly. There are a dozen reasons to dislike a realm in an OOC sphere. The players of Westmoor may not like, but life is a bitch that never pleases everyone. We just need to remember to not confuse IC and OOC.

Now I want to see my first battle report with my best unit in years ;)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: February 18, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »
Good morning people, let go back on topic and the discussion.

Has any terms for the war discussed already (besides the terms) Like passage thought a realm?

Is Perdan vs Nivemus, but there are realms between them, so i wonder if this will be a war of sea travel. If Perdan is coming to Salta, did they made it by sea?

I throw my money for sea battles!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:00:13 PM by Sonya »

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 18, 2013, 02:26:25 PM »
It seems that Westmoor and OI are more than pleased of having Perdan marching through their lands, so no Sea-travel will be neccesary. Might be used none-the-less, just for fun and surprise!

This long time of peace seem to have caused the average CS per unit to rise to almost 1k :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: February 18, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »
EC doesn't have the new sea travel yet.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: February 18, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
This is not just about Perdan and Nivemus. Sirion should help Nivemus. Westmoor should help Perdan. The big uncertainty is about Caligus.

OI, as always, will be waiting and will help the side that is winning. Especially if someone offer them lands. In any way they can change alliance following the wave... this is their function. This is something they did before and certainly something we'll see again. My wish is led the Silver Legion and burn the entire realm, but now this have to wait. I just hate this kind of opportunistic realm.
Serpentis again!

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: February 18, 2013, 03:49:40 PM »
Yay! War!

I hope this is one with constant battles and changes in territories, but not a let's-destroy-this-realm gang banging boring thing.  Let's hope this turns out to be a long and interesting war instead.

Also, calm down, everyone; we don't attack players here, only characters.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: February 18, 2013, 04:09:22 PM »
I can already tell Neji and Atanamir is gonna be a major rivalry throughout this war.  ;D

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: February 18, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »
Good morning people, let go back on topic and the discussion.

Has any terms for the war discussed already (besides the terms) Like passage thought a realm?

Is Perdan vs Nivemus, but there are realms between them, so i wonder if this will be a war of sea travel. If Perdan is coming to Salta, did they made it by sea?

I throw my money for sea battles!
Sonya, to answer your question. Perdan come to Salta(Nivemus region) via Obsidian Island region. OI recently lowered relations with Nivemus to Peace, if not everyone allied with each other cannot declare war. This is how Perdan able to declare war with Nivemus now.

Westmoor lands are the bordering region with Nivemus, from which Perdan smart enough to use and then followup travel to OI lands and to Nivemus lands.

The rest cannot be share here I am afraid ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: February 18, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
Welp, looks like it's Perdan vs Nivemus/Sirion now.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: February 18, 2013, 04:51:40 PM »
Erik also have old feuds with Atanamir... but we will see. Maybe Westmoor can be avoided and then we can strat a new war in the future against OI. I want to move there since the last war before the great one. Erik hates opportunistc realms always changing sides and Emperors without empires.
Serpentis again!