Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Nivemus vs. Perdan

Started by Uzamaki, February 17, 2013, 06:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Tanos

Eduardo Almighty

Smash the soldiers in Avamarian walls and you will have to hear Erik's ego forever ;)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Noldorin

Erik taking pride for my army... well well, you are welcome!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Sonya

QuoteLetter from Erik Eyolf Serpentis
It's good to see so many old faces once again. And I'm eager to know the young Ladies of Nivemus.
Erik Eyolf Serpentis

And then people wonders why i hate Sirion that much!  ???

Eduardo Almighty

Are you saying tha Sirion is Erik or vice versa?
Thank you, Sonya.  :P

It's just a character quite arrogant. I have no patience to play with "good guys" and, honestly, I doubt that there were many of them in middle ages. Moreover, the rest of the world always need someone to hate. We have many good things in Sirion, but I'm not recruiting, so I don't have to justify what is good or bad in Sirion. Anyway, Erik is just one.
Serpentis again!

Ketchum

Perdan did preserve some army mobile strength by not throwing all in Salta. What coming next will be all of us here working behind the scene ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

Quote from: Eduardo Almighty on February 19, 2013, 03:52:35 PM
Are you saying tha Sirion is Erik or vice versa?
Thank you, Sonya.  :P

It's just a character quite arrogant. I have no patience to play with "good guys" and, honestly, I doubt that there were many of them in middle ages. Moreover, the rest of the world always need someone to hate. We have many good things in Sirion, but I'm not recruiting, so I don't have to justify what is good or bad in Sirion. Anyway, Erik is just one.
Sure you are!
Erik is the #2 cause of my hatred to Sirion.

IC Plot Ahead:
The first time Sandra got on Sirion's prison, Judge Erik was very nice. the kind of man you say "he is not that bad to be an enemy"

But then after watching Erik's arrogance and flirts to every woman (from any side of the war) he turned into "that man is a bastard, and must die"

That and the concurrent times i got jailed later...i never got a reply from him.

So now Sandra fells sick or working together with Erik
End IC Plot

So is something like that  ::) and that is how twisted BM politics are.....

ps: watch your back!

Eduardo Almighty

A woman with a broken heart is a pretty thing. Very dangerous  ;)

Erik used to be a Cavalier, however the development of the Great War and the constant request of his people by take more aggressive stances against Flow changed his behavior. He used to be more romantic, gentle and chivalrous. With time, hunger for recognition and the constant struggle against his own Counil to win a permanent seat there have made him someone extremely arrogant and self-sufficient with his propaganda. But there is a difference between nature and demeanor. Between who you really are and who you want to show to the world.

Even a womanizer, he had good relationships within Sirion that gave him two daughters (these relationships were with other players, females far as I know, that like you are more prepared to play with female characters than us, men and poor imitators). Also, I have my own opinions about why Avamar grown so much. Erik is the kind of person that can be very much loved or just hated, but it's hard to ignore him (he will "scream" until you hear). I have more than 100 RPs with him and it's easy to find some jewels about his good heart  :)

Now, in times of war, he's much more "Let's kill them all".
So, LET'S KILL THEM ALL!!!
Serpentis again!

Gloria

Good thing my youngest Driscol is no longer a lady of Nivemus.

Ketchum

Perdan remaining mobile army that is preserved, is now attacking Oberndorf. Good strategy to literally burn and damage everything along the way as they go back. In a way, this make me remember Saul from Perdan. He had some interaction with my other character on Colonies in the past. He was good, so my character Brock has to surpass him 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Eduardo Almighty

Oberndorf was just another massacre of lazy nobles. As it seems, they will just go back and refit without cause any damage, just suffering the first defeats and showing disorganization.
Serpentis again!

Gloria

Don't think they are disorganized.  Making you think that is part of their strategy.  These are not battles to win, but to annoy the heck out of the Sirionites.

Eduardo Almighty

I hope that this "great and innovative strategy" is shared by every Perdanese and not only those who are being slaughtered. A really weird way of war: fight without a victory. The most obvious is that some Knights, as always, obey an order and forget to obey another when time is scarce between contradictory orders.
Serpentis again!

Uzamaki

I thought forces in Gadlock and Bruck may move to assist... But I guess not.

Uzamaki

So for those keeping score...

At the end of the first round of hostilities, Perdan has done some minor damage to both Salta and Oberndorf and lost about 12K CS. Nivemus and Sirion have lost about 4K CS, maybe a little less.

I expect Perdan is going to come with a much bigger force next time, and we will probably then actually have some battle worth talking about.