Author Topic: Phoenix Empire  (Read 40657 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Phoenix Empire
« Reply #30: February 19, 2013, 11:33:50 PM »
Wait...

Is Cora saying they are actually going to fight CE?

If so, that's literally the dumbest thing I've heard in BM in a while. "Oh yeah, our major friendly allies north of us, who really liked us and tried hard to help us, are ruined– NOW let's join the fight!"

I assumed this was going to be a successor-entity to the Northern Alliance: not a means of continuing this same war.

Um, I'm not stupid guys. Please give me some credit. I don't RP all of my characters as incompetent like my one on Dwilight.

Coria has stated publicly, or rather Merlin has stated publicly that Coria will NEVER fight a war of aggression against CE so long as he is Ruler of Coria.

If I wanted to join the northern alliance (which would also get me skewered by my realm) I'd have done it a long time ago. Joining the war before Eston was defeated would have likely tipped the scales of the war. However, we had Hammarsett breathing down our necks, and were kind of getting raped pretty badly all around. We were in no position to do anything to change our diplomacy.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."