Poll

Who is the Most Valuable Player in this game?

Cren
3 (15%)
Sonya
1 (5%)
Lefanis
6 (30%)
Arrandal
0 (0%)
Telrunya
2 (10%)
Stabbity
1 (5%)
Ketchum
4 (20%)
Dishman
0 (0%)
D'Espana
0 (0%)
Penchant
0 (0%)
Thomasgriff
0 (0%)
Disturbedyang
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 27, 2013, 03:28:33 AM

Author Topic: [Forum Game] The Thing: Survives!  (Read 80735 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] The Thing: Survives!
« Reply #330: April 01, 2013, 07:38:34 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THING LOGFILE

=Role selection=
@Agent, Scientist, Researcher. I already have all the Roles before, except for the Thing!
Just realize I never become the Thing. Let me be the Thing! 8)

Ketchum.
You are the Thing.
Eat. Kill. Survive.

Oh yeah! Yummy snack, come to papa ;D

=DEADLINE 1=
@Snot, their faithful canine mascot was found dead
*At first, thought GM Fury is Snoopy fan, he not? All dogs go to heaven :(

@Lynch Voting
*Interesting to see only 1 person vote: Lefanis vote on Sonya.
*Everyone seems less analysis due to not know each other well yet.

@Selecting victim for Thing to hunt at night
*Dishman, Lefanis, Stabbity, Disturbedyang, Sonya, Telrunya talking on forum.
*Arrandal, Telrunya, D'Espana, Thomasgriff are quiet and exposed to Thing attack.
*Telrunya? He says he is busy in Real Life, so consider good gamesmanship to not attack him just yet unless got reason to.
*Arrandal? He is new to the game. Bad form to kill new players. Atta boy!
* Thomasgriff? He has some Werewolf games experience. Surprise sees him quiet this game.
*D'Espana seems to be a good random choice from all of the quiet ones. If one of the experienced Werewolf player is hunted, at least it gives some confusing result on the rest of the players. Heh.

Attack D'Espana
Include the following words "Haha, you are dead" line from previous Agent Lefanis.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #331: April 01, 2013, 07:43:51 PM »
I've got to say I'd have chosen me too if I were you. It was a real pain that I was quite busy those days with unexpected stuff, but hey, life's life :D
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: April 02, 2013, 03:27:03 AM »
=DEADLINE 2=
@D'Espana was wounded
*D'Espana had come face to face with the Thing! "Haha, you are dead", shrilled a chilling alien voice with an eerily familiar phrase.
*Suppose mislead everyone and make everyone think of Lefanis the previous Agent in previous Thing game installment. Not a successful attempt to portray him as Foreign Agent.

@Lefanis
*He come up with bright idea. Anyone who not say this on forum will be voted. "I am not the Thing. I am not working for foreign intelligence." So I better watch out for those who not say this or twist their words around, they could be Foreign Agents for all I know.

@Stabbity
He looks like Foreign Agent. He not says outright what Lefanis bright idea contains. I have to keep an eye on this one. Playing Werewolf games with him a few times, he has his own reason.

@Cren
He suspects Disturbedyang and me. Our forum posts almost together do not help reduce the suspicion. Gotta avoid Disturbedyang, heh :P

@Selecting victim for Thing to hunt at night
*Dishman, Disturbedyang, Stabbity, Lefanis, Sonya, D'Espana, Cren talking on forum.
*Arrandal, Telrunya, Thomasgriff are quiet and exposed to Thing attack.
*I have PM GM Fury with my question below. Sometime Thing has to attack itself to throw off the suspicion. I am considering this idea seriously since people(Read: Cren) easily cleared wounded people(Read: D’Espana).
I checked the Thing rules, there is no rule against attacking myself. Can I attack myself to throw off the suspicion when the need arises?

@The Thing = Hunter in previous Thing game
I realize The Thing wound skill looks like Hunter role to clear people up. People misunderstand that those who are wounded are cleared up. The only thing that been giving me headache. What if everyone reply to Lefanis bright idea earlier and some Physic scan their posts? That is the main reason why I do not want to post frequently.
Sorry to trouble you again. I have another question. If I found an Agent, can the Agent recruit me? (Of course he doesnt know I am the Thing)

The Thing role in this game starts to look like the Hunter role in previous Thing game where Hunter clears off everyone as Townie by shooting. So I can still wound myself too, right?
Shhh, dont tell anyone. If the Thing(me) wound myself, will the Thing able to attack at next night hunt? As I check and cannot find this in any of the rules. I keep look and look again ::)

@Planning ahead never hurt aye?
If I still alive till then, I need all the helps I can. I even have to consider that I will be recruited by Foreign Agent at one stage.
Sorry to trouble you again. I have another question. If I found an Agent, can the Agent recruit me? (Of course he doesnt know I am the Thing)

The Thing role in this game starts to look like the Hunter role in previous Thing game where Hunter clears off everyone as Townie by shooting. So I can still wound myself too, right?
Foreign Intelligence can recruit you. But if Foreign Intelligence tries to Call In parity it won't work. You can wound yourself, sure. ;)

Attack Ketchum(Wound only)

@This RolePlay
RP I sent to GM Fury is supposed to make most of the players to think I have a Power Role. Or make them ignore the GM Update and RolePlay when GM Fury left some hints around. Success remain to be seen.
Include the following words "I am surprise M still hire you as their... *cut off line* " line.

@Lynch Voting
* Result is closer than I thought. I thought of breaking the tie, but then I will be suspected. Oh well. Better let them kill each other. Aw… A lynch ties will not result in double lynch. D’Espana and Sonya not break the tie when almost deadline. They both building some alibis huh?  :-\
3 VOTES Dishman -  Stabbity #63, Cren #76, Penchant #79
3 VOTES  Cren- Disturbedyang #68, Lefanis #77, Dishman #84
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: April 02, 2013, 07:14:25 AM »
"Include the following words "I am surprise M still hire you as their... *cut off line* " line."

That one almost worked. But i think i messed it up thinking that it was D'Espana. Haha. It was in one of my analysis. I think too much analysis confuses onself. :p

One question though Fury, did the covert op scan Ketchum's thought? What did he get? I believe it was Penchant right?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #334: April 02, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »
I've got to say I'd have chosen me too if I were you. It was a real pain that I was quite busy those days with unexpected stuff, but hey, life's life :D
Yes, it had to be you on first day though ;)
I should have get rid of Telrunya on first day though, then I wont need to work together with him in later stage 8)

"Include the following words "I am surprise M still hire you as their... *cut off line* " line."

That one almost worked. But i think i messed it up thinking that it was D'Espana. Haha. It was in one of my analysis. I think too much analysis confuses onself. :p

One question though Fury, did the covert op scan Ketchum's thought? What did he get? I believe it was Penchant right?
That is the hard part. I am thinking of leaving you alive for the later stage. As you managed to attract enough attention. Lefanis is becoming more of a threat as the game goes on ::)

Cren suspects me correctly on first day, but then again with so little to almost no information, we have to rely on our gut feeling and follow it through sometime. I very much wanna know Cren role badly on second day :P

Oh yes Disturbedyang. I know you been keeping in touch with Penchant. You even asked him for his scan result in your PM to many of us. Which hint to me that I would need to hunt Penchant in later stage ;D

That Lefanis brilliant master stroke move is suggesting everyone say the same thing on forum. Luckily for me, Stabbity is open to play along with me on forum when he/I need to say it out I am not the Foreign Agent(in 1 post) and nor the Thing(in another post) :P

Fury

« Reply #335: April 02, 2013, 03:13:32 PM »

Skimming through the PMs, I don't see Ketchum getting his thoughts scanned.

Also, people seem to love getting infected and wanted to waste no time in finding out if they were. Actually, I meant for people to try and see if their human skills still worked instead of going and attack someone. ;D