Author Topic: The Resistance  (Read 34693 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: The Resistance
« Reply #30: February 22, 2013, 01:18:33 PM »
I will watch this one game, this seems complicated for me to understand.

Peace!

Thomasgriff

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: February 22, 2013, 01:56:16 PM »
Have you passed out roles yet if so I haven't gotten one yet.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:11:48 PM by Thomasgriff »
Silence is golden, but Ductape is silver.

Fury

« Reply #32: February 22, 2013, 02:48:02 PM »
Rebel Commando (me).

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: February 22, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »
Have I padded out roles yet if so I haven't gotten one yet.

Uuuuuuuuuuuh... What? ???

I think I have now got it, thanks for the explanations, Norrel. So, thus far we have a team of Lefanis (Leader), Ketchum and Fury. Does anybody object to it? I'm OK with it, since we still haven't got a single clue on who's who.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: February 22, 2013, 03:39:43 PM »
I agree to the team make-up too. So far we have nothing yet on the 3 possible spies. We have to keep going on missions. For the Rebels! 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: February 22, 2013, 04:35:37 PM »
All right, the team is going to be ThomasGriff, D'espana, and myself.

I have decided not to take Ketchum, as he seems too enthusiastic. Hmmm... Sorry, Ketchum, nothing personal.

What do you guys think?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: February 22, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »
We've got to start somewhere. Sounds good enough to me.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: February 22, 2013, 09:06:18 PM »
Alright, everyone PM to me what you think of this plan. Once everyone has voted, I will publish the votes publicly. Voting will end once everyone has voted.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: February 23, 2013, 02:10:47 AM »
It is alright Lefanis, I am fine with it, you are the Leader. I will be rooting for you guys. I accept the plan makeup.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: February 23, 2013, 02:20:27 AM »
Due to a few confused votes: we are not voting for mission success or failure now, we do that afterwards. Right now we are looking for plan approval or rejection.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: February 23, 2013, 06:47:50 AM »
All right, the team is going to be ThomasGriff, D'espana, and myself.

I have decided not to take Ketchum, as he seems too enthusiastic. Hmmm... Sorry, Ketchum, nothing personal.

What do you guys think?

Well, OK, we're done then. Let's go!
D'Espana Family

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: February 23, 2013, 07:15:49 AM »
Hey, Lefanis, don't get killed out there man. You're the hero this resistance deserves, and the one it needs right now.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: February 24, 2013, 01:01:12 AM »
The votes are in!

Dishman - APPROVED
Ketchum - APPROVED
Lefanis - APPROVED
Arundel - APPROVED
Fury - DISAPPROVED
Penchant - APPROVED
D'Espana - APPROVED
Thomasgriff - APPROVED

The cell votes almost unanimously for the plan to go forward. Codenames Thomasgriff, D'Espana and Lefanis gear up, taking with them explosive charges, sniper rifles and cyanide pills.

The squad moves out with precision to their target - an old nuclear power plant near the city. If everything goes to plan, they will be back within the hour.

Thomasgriff, D'Espana and Lefanis, please PM me either "mission success" or "mission failure", depending on how you want this plan to go forward. Only one mission failure is needed. If the plan is sabotaged, spies gain one point. If it goes through, rebels gain one point. I will not be publishing who voted for what, but I will disclose how many votes there were for either success or failure.

Good luck, operatives.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: February 24, 2013, 02:41:23 AM »
All right Fury- We're all looking at you  >:(
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #44: February 24, 2013, 11:49:10 AM »
Are we playing vote the odd one out?
You left your Rebel Commando out.  >:(