Author Topic: The Resistance  (Read 35540 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Resistance
« Reply #90: March 04, 2013, 12:51:13 PM »
A good analysis. Just a heads up, I'm not the agent, I lead us to victory in round 1. I would not clear Dishman just yet though, as rebels have to sabotage the missions as often as possible as they need three points, and to keep us from getting them. If we'd gotten 2 to the rebels 0, I can see how it would frighten them into wanting to take the risk and allowing Dishman to be exposed. I am not convinced Dishman is clean.

If a sabotage vote comes, then we know Lefanis is a spy. This is the identifier part of the plan.

You were going pretty well, then you said this, and it smells of a rat. You're obviously not stupid, but you messed up here. There are more outcomes, let me spell out one for you.

We know nothing about you. Who is to say you aren't the imperial spy? You might be the spy, setting me up for a fall if the mission fails.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:53:58 PM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell