Author Topic: I Hate Food  (Read 65378 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Food
« Reply #255: June 06, 2013, 06:50:45 PM »
I have one dislike for food though. Our unit Provision rise up very very very slow... Especially when you want TO a region, that particular region is always starving. And there is no mechanism to transfer food to that region while doing TO, which ensure that we need have enough Provisions for our unit to last as long as the ongoing TO period. Even when we are in food producer regions, the Provision still rise slowly. And Healers do not always do the trick to heal the starving ill soldiers among your men. I have experienced a few times where my unit has been cut down to last men after Provision run out, when TO is finally concluded. Dislike the dedicated to work attitude of me inside my character trait :P

Just be glad we actually have provisions. They are a relatively new innovation (maybe you already knew that, but I don't know how long you've been playing). Before they were implemented, your men just starved instantly when they entered a starving region. At the extreme (in a region where starvation had reached maximum effect) you could lose well over half of your unit the same day you moved in.